Creekside / Wagner, Stockton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Creekside / Wagner, Stockton.
Creekside / Wagner has a population of 14,431 and an average Walk Score of 36. Creekside / Wagner is the #30 most walkable neighborhood in Stockton.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Creekside / Wagner, Stockton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Mariner's Cove
- 1927 Comstock
- 1925-27 Comstock Dr., Stockton
- REMODELED 3 bedroom 2 bathroom unit. SUPER CLEAN! CALL FOR VIEWING AND OUR SPECIAL!!!
- Great Condition, Upscale Duplex
- Great Condition Duplex
- NICE REMODEL Triplex FOR RENT!! 2 Bedrooms 1-Bath 925 Square Feet +/- Monthly Rent: $725 Security Deposit: $725 1.5 -- Car garage Central Heating & Air large backyard
- 9320-9322 Darby Court, Stockton
- 5 MILES AWAY FROM UNIVERSITY OF PACIFIC, STOCKTON CA.
- Stockton 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Home
- 3 bed, $1,055
- Emerald Pointe I Waitlist Open! at Stockton, CA
- 2350 Lucile
- 9005 Stacey Ct
- Move In Special!!! Two Bedroom Two Bath Triplex...
Average Apartment Costs in Creekside / Wagner, StocktonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $556. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $952. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1055.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1275.