Creekside / Wagner, Stockton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Creekside / Wagner, Stockton.
Creekside / Wagner has a population of 14,431 and an average Walk Score of 36. Creekside / Wagner is the #30 most walkable neighborhood in Stockton.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Creekside / Wagner, Stockton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Mariner's Cove
- 2 bed, 1365 sqft, $1,000
- 2524 ANTOINE CT, STOCKTON, CA 95209 TWO BEDROOMS, TWO BATHROOMS, ONE CAR GARAGE.
- REMODELED 3 bedroom 2 bathroom unit. SUPER CLEAN! CALL FOR VIEWING AND OUR SPECIAL!!!
- Great Condition, Upscale Duplex
- NICE REMODEL Triplex FOR RENT!! 2 Bedrooms 1-Bath 925 Square Feet +/- Monthly Rent: $725 Security Deposit: $725 1.5 -- Car garage Central Heating & Air large backyard
- 5 MILES AWAY FROM UNIVERSITY OF PACIFIC, STOCKTON CA.
- Great Condition Duplex
- Stockton Home-9656 Twin Creeks Drive
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1116 sqft, $795
- 3 bed, $1,175
- 2350 Lucile
- 1935 Comstock
- 2949 Wagner Heights Road
- 4 bed, 1488 sqft, $1,275
Average Apartment Costs in Creekside / Wagner, StocktonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $815. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $975.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $977. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1485. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1275. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1695.