Creekside / Wagner, Stockton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Creekside / Wagner, Stockton.
Creekside / Wagner has a population of 14,431 and an average Walk Score of 36. Creekside / Wagner is the #30 most walkable neighborhood in Stockton.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Creekside / Wagner, Stockton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Mariner's Cove
- $975 / 2br - 2 Bed, 1.5 Bath Townhouse, Private...
- 9320-9322 Darby Court, Stockton
- 5 MILES AWAY FROM UNIVERSITY OF PACIFIC, STOCKTON CA.
- REMODELED 3 bedroom 2 bathroom unit. SUPER CLEAN! CALL FOR VIEWING AND OUR SPECIAL!!!
- 2524 ANTOINE CT, STOCKTON, CA 95209 TWO BEDROOMS, TWO BATHROOMS, ONE CAR GARAGE.
- NICE REMODEL Triplex FOR RENT!! 2 Bedrooms 1-Bath 925 Square Feet +/- Monthly Rent: $725 Security Deposit: $725 1.5 -- Car garage Central Heating & Air large backyard
- Great Condition, Upscale Duplex
- Move in Ready
- 9005 Stacey Ct
- 4 bed, $1,595
- Stockton 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Home
- 3 bed, $1,175
- 3316 Gable Ct
- 1927 Comstock
Average Apartment Costs in Creekside / Wagner, StocktonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $815.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1012. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1175.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1485. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1275. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1695.