Fox Creek, Stockton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fox Creek, Stockton.
Fox Creek has a population of 9,827 and an average Walk Score of 42. Fox Creek is the #24 most walkable neighborhood in Stockton.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fox Creek, Stockton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cedar Creek Apartment Homes
- 8370 Chevalier Way, Stockton, CA 95210
- 9215 Parrish
- 7961 Bernay
- 1699 Pyrenees #96
- 2 bed, $725
- 9474 Tuscany 1/2 off the 1st months rent.
- Lovely Stockton Home - Pet Friendly - Next to Valverde Park Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
- 9126 Dalewood- 2 bdrm triplex in N Stockton
- 8384 Toulouse Way
Average Apartment Costs in Fox Creek, StocktonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $800.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1389.