Kentfield, Stockton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Kentfield, Stockton.
Kentfield has a population of 6,101 and an average Walk Score of 65. Kentfield is the #8 most walkable neighborhood in Stockton.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Kentfield, Stockton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- GREAT SPECIALS FREE DEPOSIT, FREE APPLICATION, FREE CREDIT CHECK
- 4413 LaCresta #3
- Very Affordable Senior Only Apartments, Newly Remodeled, Gated Property, Swimming Pool, Resident Garden, Walking distance of Shopping area, near park!
- 2 bed, $775
- Beautiful Brand New Affordable Apartment Homes ...
- 724 Yorkshire Dr
- 3 bed, 1544 sqft, $1,150
- 4409 Calandria #4
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $575
- 502 Caribrook Way #4
- Northwood Apartments At Stockton, Ca
- Kentfield Apartments
- NEW home on levy near UOP!
Average Apartment Costs in Kentfield, StocktonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $575. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $565. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $750.