Magnolia, Stockton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Magnolia, Stockton.
Magnolia has a population of 2,923 and an average Walk Score of 80. Magnolia is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Stockton.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Magnolia, Stockton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Very Nice One Story Home!, id-135698531
- 137 E Harding Way
- 940 N. San Joaquin #1-16, Stockton
- Charming 12 unit Art Deco style building. Units available are 3 spacious Studios, 1-1 Bedrooms and 1-2 Bedroom unit. Substantially renovated in the last 12 months with great curb appeal.
- 446 E Acacia Street #1-8, Stockton
- 1 Bedroom - $495-$595
- 1320 N Hunter
- Independent Seniors 55 & Over at Stockton, CA
- East Flora Apt
- 1 bed, $450
- 320 E Acacia #9
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 600 sqft, $560
- 1281 N Pilgrim Lots of charm!!! 1st Month Free!!
Average Apartment Costs in Magnolia, StocktonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $515.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $485. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $595.