Magnolia, Stockton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Magnolia, Stockton.
Magnolia has a population of 2,923 and an average Walk Score of 80. Magnolia is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Stockton.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Magnolia, Stockton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Very Nice One Story Home!, id-135698531
- East Flora Apt
- Charming 12 unit Art Deco style building. Units available are 3 spacious Studios, 1-1 Bedrooms and 1-2 Bedroom unit. Substantially renovated in the last 12 months with great curb appeal.
- 1320 N Hunter Street #1-10, Stockton
- 320 E. Acacia #1-9, Stockton
- 137 E Harding Way #A-G, Stockton
- Independent Seniors 55 & Over at Stockton, CA
- 1 bed, $450
- 1 Bedroom - $495-$595
- 446 E Acacia
- 940 N San Joaquin
- Quiet, family friendly bldg with on-site laundry and assigned parking close to downtown and businesses.
- 1281 N Pilgrim Lots of charm!!! 1st Month Free!!
Average Apartment Costs in Magnolia, StocktonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $462. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $595.