Midtown West, Stockton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Midtown West, Stockton.
Midtown West has a population of 10,158 and an average Walk Score of 68. Midtown West is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in Stockton.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Midtown West, Stockton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 1028 San Juan Ave
- Old World Charm, with hardwood floors, carpeted bdrm, updated kitchen, updated bathroom, long driveway for easy off street parking, gated backyard. central heating & Air. garage.Easy access to hwy 5.
- 1320 N Hunter Street #1-10, Stockton
- Charming 12 unit Art Deco style building. Units available are 3 spacious Studios, 1-1 Bedrooms and 1-2 Bedroom unit. Substantially renovated in the last 12 months with great curb appeal.
- Stockton, CA - Fourplex - $575.00 Available Jan...
- Darling Two Bedroom Duplex with Hardwood Flooring
- 820 N Baker #1
- 2230 Grange Ave
- 4 bed, $980
- 830 N Van Buren
- 3 bed, 1608 sqft, $1,075
- 1527 N Edison
- 1228 W Harding Way
- 2 bed, $915
- 825 E Poplar
Average Apartment Costs in Midtown West, StocktonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $525.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $725.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1150.