Midtown West, Stockton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Midtown West, Stockton.
Midtown West has a population of 10,158 and an average Walk Score of 68. Midtown West is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in Stockton.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Midtown West, Stockton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 830 N Van Buren
- Old World Charm, with hardwood floors, carpeted bdrm, updated kitchen, updated bathroom, long driveway for easy off street parking, gated backyard. central heating & Air. garage.Easy access to hwy 5.
- 1503-1527 N Edison Street, Stockton
- Charming 12 unit Art Deco style building. Units available are 3 spacious Studios, 1-1 Bedrooms and 1-2 Bedroom unit. Substantially renovated in the last 12 months with great curb appeal.
- 2 bed, $700
- 3 Bedroom Stockton Charming Victorian Home
- 4 bed, 2100 sqft, $980
- 1320 N Hunter
- Two Houses on One Lot! Two Bedroom Home With La...
- 702 W Park "1/2 Month Free"
- 2230 Grange Ave
- Darling Two Bedroom Duplex with Hardwood Flooring
- 1219 Holt Street
- 1028 San Juan Ave
- 825 E Poplar
Average Apartment Costs in Midtown West, StocktonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $495.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $725.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1075. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1150.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $980.