Swain Oaks, Stockton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Swain Oaks, Stockton.
Swain Oaks has a population of 3,066 and an average Walk Score of 66. Swain Oaks is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in Stockton.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Swain Oaks, Stockton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Lincoln Village
- 6248 Gettysburg
- 2beds 2 baths 1car garage with out side parking permit. paint two tone color and garage also paint with 2 tone colors. Less than 5 mins walk to Lincoln Mall, Safe Way, Bestbuy, Macy's. Front Load waser and dryer. Trash and water are included.
- Upstairs Two Bedroom in Lincoln Unified for Onl...
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1232 sqft, $695
- 1707 W. Swain Rd. #12 1/2 off the 1st months rent!
- Great Home Close to Lincoln Village Shopping Ce...
- 1605 W Swain Road
- Move In Special!!! Two Bedroom with New Carpet ...
Average Apartment Costs in Swain Oaks, StocktonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $625.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $795. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $850.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $837. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $979.