University, Stockton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in University, Stockton.
University has a population of 11,381 and an average Walk Score of 63. University is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Stockton.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find University, Stockton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2730-2732 N San Joaquin St
- 209 E Cleveland
- 1320 N Hunter Street #1-10, Stockton
- 1503-1527 N Edison Street, Stockton
- Cute Cottage in a Quiet Neighborhood
- 143 W Bianchi
- Large Two Bedroom Home with Hardwood Flooring a...
- 420 E Alpine
- 650 Dave Brubeck
- 141 W McKenzie Ave
- 478 E Noble Street
- 3704 San Rafael Ave
- 451 S Regent St.
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, $1,995
- These Specials Will Not Last, $250 Free Rent! A...
Average Apartment Costs in University, StocktonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $645. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $895.