Suisun City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Suisun City.
Suisun City has a population of 28,111 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Suisun City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Dover Park
- Beautiful condominium in Fairfield, id-135926546
- Village Green
- Big 4bed/2bath house is being remodeling. It will be ready to move in 5/20. Living room with fire place, dining room. New hardwood floor, new paint, has all appliances, new washer & dryer, dual windows. Lots of cabinets and granet coutertop.
- June Rent Free!! 3 Bed 1 Bath Home In Suisun City
- 1100 Humphrey Drive, Suisun City
- 3 bed, $1,100
- Casa Loma-Beautiful 3 Br In Suisun City! Must S...
- Cute 3 Bedroom In Suisun
- 5 bed, $1,395
- 4 bed, $1,600
- Large 4 Bedroom Home Available Soon! 1906SA at ...
- 1668 McGuire Circle
- 1301 Eisenhower Street
- FREE CABLE-Nice unit with indoor pool. on-site laundry, free parking, close to Solano Mall and Courthouse. Large park across street for picnics and bbq's.
Average Apartment Costs in Suisun CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $920. The cheapest studio rent is $920. The most expensive studio price is $920.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $735. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1097.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $948. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1001.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1499. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1750. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1600. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1395.