Vacaville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Vacaville.
Vacaville has a population of 92,428 and an average Walk Score of 42.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Vacaville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- VACAVILLE, CA 95687, id-135587473
- The Sycamores
- River Oaks
- Morgan Park
- Creekside Gardens Apartments
- Hidden Creek
- Sommerset Apts.
- Spring Glenn Apartments
- Adobe Villa Apartments: a lovely, single-story complex with private patios, a sparkling pool, and air conditioning.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer - Hookups, Oven, Stove, Garbage Disposal, Air Conditioning Central, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Deck, Fenced Yard, Cable ready, Ceiling Fans, Den / Family / Game Room, Fireplace, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Detectors
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 700 sqft, $800
- Beautiful Home In Vacaville
- 55+ Senior Community -Leisure Town 131Mc at Vac...
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $1,250
- 490 Alamo Dr., Vacaville CA
Average Apartment Costs in VacavilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $887. The cheapest studio rent is $875. The most expensive studio price is $900.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1245.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1415.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1600. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2399.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1899. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1600. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2269.