Vacaville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Vacaville.
Vacaville has a population of 92,428 and an average Walk Score of 42.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Vacaville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- River Oaks
- The Sycamores
- Apartment in prime location, id-135310262
- Hidden Creek
- Creekside Gardens Apartments
- Morgan Park
- Vacaville Park Apartments
- Spring Glenn Apartments
- Sommerset Apts.
- Evergreen Lined 2 Bath Vacaville Home with Beautiful Flooring
- Nice neighborhood, walk to community center with pool and tennis. New kitchen cabinets, counter and wood floor. Private backyard with producing orange, grapefruit and lemon trees. Local landlord quick to address any needs.
- 4 bed, $1,650
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,649
- 183 Clayton Dr., Vacaville, Ca 95687
- 577 Grandview Ct #17
Average Apartment Costs in VacavilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $897. The cheapest studio rent is $895. The most expensive studio price is $900.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $947. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1245.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1375.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1537. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1850. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2400.