Vacaville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Vacaville.
Vacaville has a population of 92,428 and an average Walk Score of 42.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Vacaville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Morgan Park
- Quail Run Apartments
- Creekside Gardens Apartments
- Spring Glenn Apartments
- Vacaville Park Apartments
- VACAVILLE, CA 95687, id-135561523
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer - Hookups, Oven, Stove, Garbage Disposal, Air Conditioning Central, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Deck, Fenced Yard, Cable ready, Ceiling Fans, Den / Family / Game Room, Fireplace, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Detectors
- Open landscaped courtyard. Shared Laundry room.
- A MUST SEE! NEWLY REMODELED. FIREPLACE, GARAGES, WASHER/DRYER HOOKUPS, FENCED YARD, NEW CARPET AND CERAMIC TILE. 707-410-6767
- 948 Copper Way, Vacaville, Ca 95687
- Renovated and Completely Furnished 1 Bedroom-Pa...
- 4 bed, $1,625
- 490 Alamo Dr., Vacaville CA
- 290 Hazel Street
- 3 bed, 1478 sqft, $1,625
Average Apartment Costs in VacavilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $900.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1045.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1375.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1625. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2400.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1899. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1625. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2775.