Vacaville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Vacaville.
Vacaville has a population of 92,428 and an average Walk Score of 42.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Vacaville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Quail Run Apartments
- Morgan Park
- Creekside Gardens Apartments
- Spring Glenn Apartments
- Vacaville Park Apartments
- VACAVILLE, CA 95687, id-135561523
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer - Hookups, Oven, Stove, Garbage Disposal, Air Conditioning Central, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Deck, Fenced Yard, Cable ready, Ceiling Fans, Den / Family / Game Room, Fireplace, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Detectors
- 130 Donner Dr., Vacaville, Ca 95687
- 104 Elm St., Vacaville, Ca 95688
- Charming home with vast hardwood flooring
- 4 bed, 2200 sqft, $2,475
- 4 bed, 1602 sqft, $1,680
- 4 bed, $1,625
- 577 Grandview Ct #17
- 3 bed, 2413 sqft, $2,325
Average Apartment Costs in VacavilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $900.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $892. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1045.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1182. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1375.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1599. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2400.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1924. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1600. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2775.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2300.