Vallejo Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Vallejo.
Vallejo has a population of 115,942 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Vallejo apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Winchester Place
- Bay Village
- Sundance at Vallejo Ranch
- 301 Fairgrounds Drive
- Large home with Open floor plan and Nice laminate flooring for easy cleaning 2 full bath. French doors, Fireplace, good size yard and barbeque pad for summer fun. Painted in nice neutral colors. Most appliances come with the house.
- Spacious 3 BR/2 BA Home w/Office Space
- PRICE REDUCED!
- Two master suite. Wall to wall carpet, double door refrigerator, dish washer, granite counter top, large closets, children's play ground. All utilities are included except electricity. It is possible to share internet with neighbors.
- 3 bedrooms - 1 bath. Baldwin Street in Hillcrest Park area. Close to one of Vallejo's nicest parks, schools, bus, and shopping.
- Beautiful vintage apartment in the Heritage District, walking distance to downtown and convenient freeway access, featuring hardwood floors and fenced yard.
- Remodeled Kitchen w/ Granite Counters + Garage, Neat Lawn & Near Parks
- New paint, new carpet, new blinds. Ceramic tiles in bath and kitchen. Clean & quiet in secluded gated apt.complex of 11 units
- Beautifully remodeled condo with huge yard.
- This 3BR/1BA has everything: great location, new paint and wood/tile floors, updated kitchen and bathroom, plenty of space, and WOW views. They don't build 'em like this anymore.
Average Apartment Costs in VallejoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $725.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $915. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1205.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1569. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1850.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1995.