Vallejo Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Vallejo.
Vallejo has a population of 115,942 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Vallejo apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Winchester Place
- Bay Village
- Sundance at Vallejo Ranch
- The Ridge Townhomes
- A couple Miles from Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, Easy Freeway Access Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
- Secluded Upstairs Unit, very large fenced yard. All utilities paid
- Your community offers Lush landscaping Large sparkling pool Therapeutic spa Covered parking
- PRICE REDUCED!
- $1695/Month. 2 story, 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom. 1641 square feet, Nice views from Living room. Game room. New Kitchen, New Roof, Two fire places. Close to Vallejo Ferry. Hardwood flooring in most of the rooms, Big back yard. Appliances provided.
- Fantastic home with a nice master bedroom Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
- Multi-Unit Modern Building, Located In Vallejo, CA Contact Property Manager for more information
- Livingroom w/dining area, full-sizedkitchen w/new appliances, new paint, new carpet & new window coverings throughout. Garage pkg for 1 car . Coin-operated laundry facility. Close to freeway, public transportation & shopping.
- Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath house with extra Storage space upstairs.The property is being remodeled and will have brand new floors, countertops, fixtures ,and appliances.
- Enjoy the Close proximity of numerous shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Close to highway 80, 37 and 29 as well as Public Transportation.
Average Apartment Costs in VallejoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $725.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $897. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1205.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1559. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1850.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1995.