Vallejo Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Vallejo.
Vallejo has a population of 115,942 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Vallejo apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Bay Village
- Winchester Place
- Sundance at Vallejo Ranch
- The Ridge Townhomes
- Pet Friendly Home, Lots of Driveway Parking, Ea...
- Brand new remodel. Be the first one to enjoy new kitchen, cabinets, floors, fridge,stove, Italian tiles, vanity, bathtub, paint.
- Just remodeled 2Br/1Ba house, all new: floors, kitchen cabinets, paint, appliances, big yard. Front and back yards, close to I80, shopping, schools and ferry.
- Great location with view of Marina and Mare Island. Quiet residential neighborhood. Large rooms with great floorplan. Spacious balcony with carport and storage room. Secure on-site coin operated laundry. Walk to SF Ferry or downtown/City offices
- Awesome Covered Backyard Patio and Storage Shed Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
- Spacious south Vallejo home on large lot with bonus rooms in basement
- Livingroom w/dining area, full-sizedkitchen w/new appliances, new paint, new carpet & new window coverings throughout. Garage pkg for 1 car . Coin-operated laundry facility. Close to freeway, public transportation & shopping.
- Close to Hwy 37, Food 4 Less, and Delta Meadows Park, Great Home
- Updated/renovated single family home with large fenced yard and two car garage. 3 bed/2 bath. Washer/dryer.
- Victorian 4plex offers plenty of parking in the rear. New carpet & paint.
Average Apartment Costs in VallejoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1175.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1072. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1554. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1850.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1995.