Vallejo Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Vallejo.
Vallejo has a population of 115,942 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Vallejo apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Bay Village
- Winchester Place
- Sundance at Vallejo Ranch
- The Ridge Townhomes
- # Single Family Residential Next to Community Center and Park # 4 Bedrooms # 2 Bathrooms # 1,368 sqft
- Fantastic home with a nice master bedroom Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
- Livingroom w/dining area, full-sizedkitchen w/new appliances, new paint, new carpet & new window coverings throughout. Garage pkg for 1 car . Coin-operated laundry facility. Close to freeway, public transportation & shopping.
- Awesome Covered Backyard Patio and Storage Shed Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
- quiet street with no front or rear neighbors. school in walking distance. close to shopping
- Spacious 3 BR/2 BA Home w/Office Space
- Multi-Unit Modern Building, Located In Vallejo, CA Contact Property Manager for more information
- This 3BR/1BA has everything: great location, new paint and wood/tile floors, updated kitchen and bathroom, plenty of space, and WOW views. They don't build 'em like this anymore.
- Victorian 4plex offers plenty of parking in the rear. New carpet & paint.
- Cute upstairs unit on a quite street. Rent includes, water, garbage, and sewer. Large fenced yard with enclosed secured carport.
Average Apartment Costs in VallejoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1205.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1554. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1850.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1995.