Vallejo Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Vallejo.
Vallejo has a population of 115,942 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Vallejo apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Bay Village
- Winchester Place
- Sundance at Vallejo Ranch
- The Ridge Townhomes
- REcently renovated with central heat/air; irrigation, owner will do yard maintenance
- Newly renovated and spacious 2 Bedroom Apartment Features a fireplace and deck/balcony to enjoy view. Includes large screen TV for tenant use - 5 ft screen. New carpet throughout unit. Includes free use of washer and dryer onsite.
- Brand new remodel. Be the first one to enjoy new kitchen, cabinets, floors, fridge,stove, Italian tiles, vanity, bathtub, paint.
- New carpet, New paint, laundry in garage, large lot,updated cabinets, updated bathroom, New thermostats mirrored closet doors in master. Security camera system watching vehicles and mailboxes.
- Multi-Unit Modern Building, Located In Vallejo, CA Contact Property Manager for more information
- Fresh Paint; Carpet clean; Stove; Dishwasher, Patio, Fruit Trees. Garage has W/D hookup; Fence yard; Trash paid by Landlord; located in quiet residental area.
- Fantastic home with a nice master bedroom Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
- *******ASK ABOUT OUR MAY MOVE IN SPECIAL******** Fresh paint, custom window coverings New carpet Huge Liv Rm w/built in Entertainment shelves Spacious Din Rm with built in China cabinet New bathroom tile, stylish pedestal sink Stackable washer/dryer
- This 3BR/1BA has everything: great location, new paint and wood/tile floors, updated kitchen and bathroom, plenty of space, and WOW views. They don't build 'em like this anymore.
- Lovely Remodeled Kitchen w/ Stainless Steel Appliances - Close to 80 Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
Average Apartment Costs in VallejoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1050.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1550. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1850.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1995.