Vallejo Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Vallejo.
Vallejo has a population of 115,942 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Vallejo apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Winchester Place
- Bay Village
- Sundance at Vallejo Ranch
- Franciscan Apartments
- Retro craftsman unit near downtown
- Awesome Covered Backyard Patio and Storage Shed Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
- This 3BR/1BA has everything: great location, new paint and wood/tile floors, updated kitchen and bathroom, plenty of space, and WOW views. They don't build 'em like this anymore.
- $1600/Month. Single story, 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom. 1260 sq. feet, 5662 sq ft lot, 2 car garage, NEWER CARPET, RECENTLY PAINTED , Central Heat. Appliances provided, for rent. 1 year lease required. Close to Napa and American Canyon.
- Multi-Unit Modern Building, Located In Vallejo, CA Contact Property Manager for more information
- Excellent condition
- Cute upstairs unit on a quite street. Rent includes, water, garbage, and sewer. Large fenced yard with enclosed secured carport.
- Brand new remodel. Be the first one to enjoy new kitchen, cabinets, floors, fridge,stove, Italian tiles, vanity, bathtub, paint.
- Your community offers Lush landscaping Large sparkling pool Therapeutic spa Covered parking
- Pet Friendly Home, Lots of Driveway Parking, Easy Freeway Access
Average Apartment Costs in VallejoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $712. The cheapest studio rent is $700. The most expensive studio price is $725.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1205.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1097. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1529. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1699.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1675. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1700.