Vallejo Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Vallejo.
Vallejo has a population of 115,942 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Vallejo apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Winchester Place
- Bay Village
- Sundance at Vallejo Ranch
- The Ridge Townhomes
- PRICE REDUCED!
- Spacious 3 BR/2 BA Home w/Office Space
- Fantastic home with a nice master bedroom Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
- Updated/renovated single family home with large fenced yard and two car garage. 3 bed/2 bath. Washer/dryer.
- # Single Family Residential Next to Community Center and Park # 4 Bedrooms # 2 Bathrooms # 1,368 sqft
- 127 Sawyer St, Vallejo, CA 94589
- Secluded Upstairs Unit, very large fenced yard. All utilities paid
- 3 bedrooms - 1 bath. Baldwin Street in Hillcrest Park area. Close to one of Vallejo's nicest parks, schools, bus, and shopping.
- $1600/Month. Single story, 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom. 1260 sq. feet, 5662 sq ft lot, 2 car garage, NEWER CARPET, RECENTLY PAINTED , Central Heat. Appliances provided, for rent. 1 year lease required. Close to Napa and American Canyon.
- Beautifully remodeled condo with huge yard.
Average Apartment Costs in VallejoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1205.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1554. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1850.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1995.