Vallejo Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Vallejo.
Vallejo has a population of 115,942 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Vallejo apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Winchester Place
- Sundance at Vallejo Ranch
- The Ridge Townhomes
- quiet street with no front or rear neighbors. school in walking distance. close to shopping
- Updated/renovated single family home with large fenced yard and two car garage. 3 bed/2 bath. Washer/dryer.
- # Single Family Residential Next to Community Center and Park # 4 Bedrooms # 2 Bathrooms # 1,368 sqft
- Fantastic home with a nice master bedroom Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
- Open Layout, Close to Shopping and Food, Pet Friendly Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
- Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath house with extra Storage space upstairs.The property is being remodeled and will have brand new floors, countertops, fixtures ,and appliances.
- New paint, new carpet, new blinds. Ceramic tiles in bath and kitchen. Clean & quiet in secluded gated apt.complex of 11 units
- Close to Hwy 37, Food 4 Less, and Delta Meadows Park, Great Home
- 933 Mini Dr
- $1695/Month. 2 story, 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom. 1641 square feet, Nice views from Living room. Game room. New Kitchen, New Roof, Two fire places. Close to Vallejo Ferry. Hardwood flooring in most of the rooms, Big back yard. Appliances provided.
- Retro craftsman unit near downtown
- Your community offers Lush landscaping Large sparkling pool Therapeutic spa Covered parking
Average Apartment Costs in VallejoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $907. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1175.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1559. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1850.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1995.