Vallejo Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Vallejo.
Vallejo has a population of 115,942 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Vallejo apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Winchester Place
- Bay Village
- Sundance at Vallejo Ranch
- Franciscan Apartments
- The Ridge Townhomes
- Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath house with extra Storage space upstairs.The property is being remodeled and will have brand new floors, countertops, fixtures ,and appliances.
- Beautiful vintage apartment in the Heritage District, walking distance to downtown and convenient freeway access, featuring hardwood floors and fenced yard.
- Fantastic home with a nice master bedroom Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
- Updated/renovated single family home with large fenced yard and two car garage. 3 bed/2 bath. Washer/dryer.
- PRICE REDUCED!
- Lovely Remodeled Kitchen w/ Stainless Steel Appliances - Close to 80 Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
- # Single Family Residential Next to Community Center and Park # 4 Bedrooms # 2 Bathrooms # 1,368 sqft
- This 3BR/1BA has everything: great location, new paint and wood/tile floors, updated kitchen and bathroom, plenty of space, and WOW views. They don't build 'em like this anymore.
- New carpet, New paint, laundry in garage, large lot,updated cabinets, updated bathroom, New thermostats mirrored closet doors in master. Security camera system watching vehicles and mailboxes.
Average Apartment Costs in VallejoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $725.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $897. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1205.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1559. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1850.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1995.