Victorville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Victorville.
Victorville has a population of 115,903 and an average Walk Score of 26.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Victorville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- This House is a must see!, id-135276050
- NORTHGATE VILLAGE
- Near school and shopping plazas. Quiet neighbors Brand New House with new paints Two stories house Wood floors & nice and cozy fire place.
- Look & Lease for a Security Deposit of only $99 OAC
- Summer Ridge Apartments
- 3 bed, 1795 sqft, $1,095
- Brentwood Estates two story home on cul-de-sac, family room, fireplace, loft
- close to schools, shopping, park and freeway.
- Brand New House for Large Family in an excellent neighborhood
- Stunning 4 Bedroom Home with Amazing Features
- Fully Updated 4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Home
- Only $1,200 for 4 Bedrooms House
- fireplace, microwave, ceiling fans, fruit trees and more! View pictures and details of this and other homes at www.mycdrs.org!
- 3 bed, 1285 sqft, $995
- 5 bed, 2562 sqft, $1,295
Average Apartment Costs in VictorvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $735.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $795. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $850.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $790. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1319.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1519.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1500.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1500.