Victorville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Victorville.
Victorville has a population of 115,903 and an average Walk Score of 26.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Victorville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- House in great location, id-135245583
- Look & Lease for a Security Deposit of only $99 OAC
- Near school and shopping plazas. Quiet neighbors Brand New House with new paints Two stories house Wood floors & nice and cozy fire place.
- Summer Ridge Apartments
- Brand New House for Large Family in an excellent neighborhood
- Entirely Remodeled 4 Bedroom Home
- Stunning 4 Bedroom Home with Amazing Features
- Fully Updated 4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Home
- Brentwood Estates two story home on cul-de-sac, family room, fireplace, loft
- Large Corner House in Brentwood Community. New paint and New Tile Floor in Kitche, dinning area, and all bath rooms.
- 5 bed, 3.0 bath, 2995 sqft, $1,500
- Wood floors, fenced yard on a cul-de-sac
- 2200+ square foot Victorville two-story
- Newer 3 bedroom with a large lot
- Two-story beauty, lots of room inside and out
Average Apartment Costs in VictorvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $745.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $720. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $599. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $895.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1125. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $790. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1319.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1519.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1500.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1500.