Victorville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Victorville.
Victorville has a population of 115,903 and an average Walk Score of 26.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Victorville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- This House is a must see!, id-135276050
- Summer Ridge Apartments
- Near school and shopping plazas. Quiet neighbors Brand New House with new paints Two stories house Wood floors & nice and cozy fire place.
- Look & Lease for a Security Deposit of only $99 OAC
- Charming 3 Bd / 2Bth home in great neighborhood; Kitchen with central island; 2-car garage and laundry nook inside the house;
- close to schools, shopping, park and freeway.
- Brand New House for Large Family in an excellent neighborhood
- Fully Updated 4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Home
- Brentwood Estates two story home on cul-de-sac, family room, fireplace, loft
- Great Home in Victorville, 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bath...
- Move In Special!! 1 Bedroom Apartment In Clean,...
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse In North Apple Valley W/ Mo...
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,299
- 5 bed, 3.0 bath, 2995 sqft, $1,500
- Nice home, convenient location
Average Apartment Costs in VictorvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $760.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $780. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $895.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1125. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $790. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1319.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1519.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1350.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1500.