Victorville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Victorville.
Victorville has a population of 115,903 and an average Walk Score of 26.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Victorville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- This House is a must see!, id-135276050
- NORTHGATE VILLAGE
- Look & Lease for a Security Deposit of only $99 OAC
- Summer Ridge Apartments
- Brentwood Estates two story home on cul-de-sac, family room, fireplace, loft
- Brand New House for Large Family in an excellent neighborhood
- Large Corner House in Brentwood Community. New paint and New Tile Floor in Kitche, dinning area, and all bath rooms.
- Near school and shopping plazas. Quiet neighbors Brand New House with new paints Two stories house Wood floors & nice and cozy fire place.
- Stunning 4 Bedroom Home with Amazing Features
- 2995sqft house newly remodeled again in 2013 with: -new floor -new paint -new ceiling fans throughout every bed rooms. Located in a prestigious neighborhood This 5 Bed / 3 Bath property is waiting for a new host who can treat it nicely.
- Charming 3 Bd / 2Bth home in great neighborhood; Kitchen with central island; 2-car garage and laundry nook inside the house;
- 5 Bed 3 Bath Singe family home for rent.
- 5 bed, 2442 sqft, $1,300
- Ready For Move In Today!!!
- Just Reduced!! Large Attractive 4 Bedroom Two S...
Average Apartment Costs in VictorvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $735.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $795. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $850.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $790. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1319.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1239. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1519.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1529.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1500.