Victorville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Victorville.
Victorville has a population of 115,903 and an average Walk Score of 26.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Victorville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- House in great location, id-135245583
- Summer Ridge Apartments
- Near school and shopping plazas. Quiet neighbors Brand New House with new paints Two stories house Wood floors & nice and cozy fire place.
- Look & Lease for a Security Deposit of only $99 OAC
- Apartments In Victorville Ca!! Now Ready! 1/Bed...
- Please Call or text 760-nine 0 0 - nine nine 15 KELLEE
- Entirely Remodeled 4 Bedroom Home
- Stunning 4 Bedroom Home with Amazing Features
- Brand New House for Large Family in an excellent neighborhood
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 842 sqft, $599
- 16762 Verde St. #1 , Victorville
- Reduced Price! 3bd/2ba + Den With French Doors!...
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse Off Apple Valley Rd North O...
- 2 Bedroom Apartment In Clean, Landscaped Comple...
- Ready For Move In Today!!!
Average Apartment Costs in VictorvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $715. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $760.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $895.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1125. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $790. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1319.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1519.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1500.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1500.