West Covina Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West Covina.
West Covina has a population of 106,098 and an average Walk Score of 51.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West Covina apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- South Hills
- Torrey Pines
- Sunset Plaza Apartments
- Atrium at West Covina Apartment Homes
- West Park Apartments
- Oasis Apartments
- Covina Manor
- Woodglen Apartments
- Recent remodel includes new tub and shower in bathrooms, new ceramic tile in baths, kitchen and dining area, new kitchen cabinets, new concrete driveway.
- GREAT 4Br HOME AVAILABLE NOW!
- 3 bed, $2,100
- Village Oaks - 213
- 3 Bedroom Cottage Style home in West Covina
- Beautiful Newly Remodeled Single Family House
- Mountainview Venture
Average Apartment Costs in West CovinaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest studio rent is $665. The most expensive studio price is $1500.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1222. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $920. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1530.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1850.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1895. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2349.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2089.