Whittier Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Whittier.
Whittier has a population of 85,331 and an average Walk Score of 62.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Whittier apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 10522 Santa Gertrudes Avenue
- Crestwood Whittier Apartments
- Royale La Habra
- **1/2 Off 1st Month Rent** Beautifully Remodele...
- 1 bed, $900
- 3 bed, 1247 sqft, $2,300
- Townhome - 3 bedroom/3 bathroom w/2 car garage ...
- Mulberry Cottages
- Uptown Whittier - 1 Bedroom - 1 Bath - 2 Parkin...
- **Coming Mid May** Cozy 1 bedroom with Garage
- 2 Bedroom - $2400
- 1 bed, 644 sqft, $995
- Studio, $850
- 16040 Leffingwell #74 - Amanda O'Brien - 1
- Large One Bedroom Apart, 2nd Floor With A Nice ...
Average Apartment Costs in WhittierBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $857. The cheapest studio rent is $800. The most expensive studio price is $1125.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1085. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1499.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1472. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1025. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1700.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2100. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $2000. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2354. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2089. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2619.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2500.