Castle Rock Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Castle Rock.
Castle Rock has a population of 48,231 and an average Walk Score of 19.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Castle Rock apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Echo Ridge at Metzler Ranch
- Rolling Hills Apartments
- The Pines at Castle Rock
- Winrock Apartments
- Reserve at Castle Highlands
- Castle Rock 4 Bedroom Beauty With Easy Intersta...
- Immaculate Home in "Metzler Ranch" at...
- 1232 N. Calhan Ave.
- Kryptonite 955 - 1
- 3 bedroom in Founders Village, Castle Rock
- Gorgeous three bedroom with study that backs an...
- Natural Light, Space, & Vaulted Ceilings Ga...
- Vaulted 2 Bed, 2 Bath Ranch Townhome - Enclave ...
- Upscale Townhome in Castle Rock at South Denver
- Two Story End Unit Townhome at Castlewood Ranch
Average Apartment Costs in Castle RockBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $799. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $755. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $834.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $599. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1495.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1750. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2012. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1795. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $4900.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1950. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1795. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2395.