Grand Junction Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Grand Junction.
Grand Junction has a population of 58,566 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Grand Junction apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Great Downtown Apartment Complex All Utilities ...
- 529 Colorado Ave., Grand Junction
- 135 S 10TH ST, Grand Junction
- Great house near campus
- 2 bed, $600
- 2 bed, $695
- Lovely Condo Near St. Mary's
- Nice Apartment Complex in Town
- 2 bed, 1500 sqft, $900
- Gorgeous High End 3 Bedroom Home
- 2 bed, $550
- Near Downtown (About 1 mile from CMU)
- 3 bed, $795
- Wonderful 2 Bedroom Apartment in the Lakeside C...
- Great SE GJT location, Available June 1st.
Average Apartment Costs in Grand JunctionBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $497. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $300. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $725.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1550.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1775. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1800.