Grand Junction Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Grand Junction.
Grand Junction has a population of 58,566 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Grand Junction apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Great Downtown Apartment Complex All Utilities ...
- Great Downtown Apartment Starting at only $350....
- 320 Lorey Dr., Grand Junction
- 1325 Texas, Grand Junction
- 135 S 10TH ST, Grand Junction
- Gorgeous High End 3 Bedroom Home
- Close to CMU!!
- Great 4 Bedroom House Near Campus
- 1 bed, $475
- Great 2Bed!!
- 1 bed, $575
- Wonderful 3 Bedroom Home
- Wonderful 4 Bedroom Property For Rent And For Sale
- Spectacular 3 bed Duplex!
- 2 bed, 864 sqft, $800
Average Apartment Costs in Grand JunctionBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $550. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $250. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $850.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1800.