Longmont Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Longmont.
Longmont has a population of 86,270 and an average Walk Score of 44.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Longmont apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Wyndham Apartment Homes
- Stonebridge at Twin Peaks
- 332 Main St, Longmont
- Victoria Inn Apartments
- Ute Creek Apartments
- 2406 Bowen Street, Longmont CO 80501
- HUGE 1875 sq. foot townhome w/ pool and garage!
- 2 BR, 1.5 bath, duplex, 2026 Lincoln St, Longmont
- 2 Bdrm 1.5 Bath Apartment in 4 Plex
- Must See! Great 2 Bed/1 Bath Home In Downtown L...
- 2 BR, 2 ba Townhouse, 1420 Whitehall Dr #D, Lon...
- 406 N Parkside Dr "E" , Longmont
- 1703 Whitehall 2-H - 1
- 2 BR, townhouse style apartment, 1241 S. Coffma...
- Fantastic 3 Bed 1 3/4 Bath Longmont Duplex! Ava...
Average Apartment Costs in LongmontBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $795. The cheapest studio rent is $795. The most expensive studio price is $795.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $902. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $975.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $250. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1625.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1335. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1525.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1372. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1450.