Longmont Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Longmont.
Longmont has a population of 86,270 and an average Walk Score of 44.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Longmont apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Stonebridge at Twin Peaks
- Wyndham Apartment Homes
- 332 Main St, Longmont
- Victoria Inn Apartments
- Ute Creek Apartments
- HUGE 1875 sq. foot townhome w/ pool and garage!
- 2 BR, townhouse style apartment, 1241 S. Coffma...
- 2 Bedroom - $985
- 2 BR, 1.5 bath, duplex, 2026 Lincoln St, Longmont
- 4B/3B Charmer in Longmont! Huge Yard! Mature Tr...
- 3 Bedroom house for rent, 2115 Hackberry Cr
- 2 Bedroom duplex, 924 S Bowen
- Longmont townhome, Fenced patio, Garage
- 406 N Parkside Dr "E" , Longmont
- 225 Terry St 11, Longmont
Average Apartment Costs in LongmontBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $795. The cheapest studio rent is $795. The most expensive studio price is $795.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $905. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $825. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $975.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $775. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $250. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $995.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1587. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $899. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1650.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2022. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1650. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2395.