Longmont Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Longmont.
Longmont has a population of 86,270 and an average Walk Score of 44.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Longmont apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Stonebridge at Twin Peaks
- 332 Main St, Longmont
- Wyndham Apartment Homes
- Victoria Inn Apartments
- Ute Creek Apartments
- 1716 Flemming Drive
- HUGE 1875 sq. foot townhome w/ pool and garage!
- Charming 2 bedroom, 1 bath home in the heart of...
- 3 BR house for rent, 838 Mt Evans Av
- 2 bed, 832 sqft, $1,200
- 2 BR, 1.5 bath, fireplace, duplex, garage, 1844...
- 1736 Jewel Dr
- 3 BR 2.5 Bath Longmont Townhouse/Condo for Rent...
- 2406 Bowen Street, Longmont CO 80501
- Bright & Spacious - Check This Out!!!
Average Apartment Costs in LongmontBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $795.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $907. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $950.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $250. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1625.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1195. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1525.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1450.