Bridgeport Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bridgeport.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bridgeport apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Eaves Trumbull
- Bridgeport Portfolio, LLC
- Dish Washer New Refrigerator Hard wood floors Ceramic tile entry
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,095
- Apt has been newly painted and has a closed in porch, walk in closet, all new carpets and hardwood floors, central air and intercom to let visitors up without walking downstairs
- spacious 3 bedroom apt. Second Floor. on a three family house. two parking spaces reserve. RNG, REF.
- Large 3 bedroom apartment freshly painted, clean and ready for a new tenant. wonderful large porch and nice back yard
- Our First Floor Apartment has just been remodeled and repainted floor to ceiling ***$300 cash bonus to the tenant who moves in!!***
- Fully refurbished 4 Bed/1 Bath with new kitchens and central AC with separate meters for electric - Unit located in a four unit building. Credit Check Fee Waived if Approved for Government Subsidies. Must call 203 846 9900 if interested
- Freshly painted and very bright spacious apartment with 3 big large bedrooms and living room with glistening hardwood floor and a big size kitchen. Refrigerator and stove in oversized kitchen with many cabinets and large food pantry...Section8 ready
- Newly renovated kitchen and bathroom hardwood floors. Off street parking
- All brand new cozy 1 BR, convenient to everything
- Lovely two bedroom townhouse in sought after north end! BONUS-HEAT and HOT WATER INCLUDED! A must see!
- Newly renovated large sunny 2 Bedroom on first floor
- Remarks: SPACIOUS, WELL MAINTAINED 1ST FLR UNIT. 3 LARGE BEDROOMS. ROOMY FOYER. EAT IN KITCHEN. BRKFST BAR BETWEEN KIT & LR GREAT PANTRY. COIN OPERATED WASHER DRYER IN BSMNT. FENCED YARD. PORCH, CONVENIENT LOCATION...BROOKLAWN/ST V'S!!
Average Apartment Costs in BridgeportBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1010. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $3870.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1700.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $260. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3925.