Danbury Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Danbury.
Danbury has a population of 80,893 and an average Walk Score of 47.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Danbury apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Crown Point at the Reserve
- TGM Willow Grove at Danbury
- Avalon Danbury
- Avalon Valley
- THREE BEDROOM CONDO ON CANDLEWOOD LAKE!!!!!
- Lovely Antique Colonial!
- Home at 34 Padanaram RoadDanbury, CT
- 2 Bedroom - $1400
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1163 sqft, $1,650
- Bethel Retail Space for Lease - Great Street Le...
- Spacious 1 Bedroom Apartment In Danbury - Every...
- 3 Bedroom Apartment in Danbury CT- Near Westcon...
- $1500 - 3 Bedroom 1.5 Bath & Dining Rm
- Charming 3BR Cape in Desirable Location
Average Apartment Costs in DanburyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $650.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1305. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $975. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1370.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2100. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1575. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1275. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2000.