East Haven Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Haven.
East Haven has a population of 29,257 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East Haven apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 264 Peck St, New Haven
- Spacious living room and dining area along with a great kitchen stocked with a refrigerator, electric stove, and lots of cabinets. Head back towards the roomy master bedroom, and you’ll also find a full bathroom and an enormous walk in closet.
- Squire Hill
- 205 Ferry St, New Haven
- 184 James St, New Haven
- Parkwood Apartments
- Townhome for Rent Hamden $1650
- 3 bed, 1130 sqft, $1,100
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1150 sqft, $1,175
- 212 Crosswoods Rd 212
- Townhouse Condo w Finished Basement off Rte 80
- 5 bed, 2.0 bath, 1062 sqft, $1,500
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,800
Average Apartment Costs in East HavenBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $795. The cheapest studio rent is $500. The most expensive studio price is $1135.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1505.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1800.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.