Upper Albany, Hartford Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Upper Albany, Hartford.
Upper Albany has a population of 6,851 and an average Walk Score of 66. Upper Albany is the #14 most walkable neighborhood in Hartford.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Upper Albany, Hartford apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 250 Homestead
- 18-20 Cabot Street, Hartford
- 304-306 GARDEN ST, HARTFORD
- 308-310 GARDEN STREET, HARTFORD
- 153-155 MAGNOLIA STREET, HARTFORD
- Woodland Village Townhouses
- 190 Woodland Drive, 2br, Hartford at Hartford, CT
- Brand New Remodeled 2 Bedroom Apartment
- 2nd Floor apt. with spacious living and dining room area. Open Front porch, enclosed back porch, private parking w/garage available for additional $25.
- Newly remodeled 3 bedrooms. Spacious place with full size living room and dining room. Also includes nice size front and back porches for each floor. Large back yard with gates.
Average Apartment Costs in Upper Albany, HartfordBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $975. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $900.