Upper Albany, Hartford Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Upper Albany, Hartford.
Upper Albany has a population of 6,851 and an average Walk Score of 66. Upper Albany is the #14 most walkable neighborhood in Hartford.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Upper Albany, Hartford apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 153-155 Magnolia
- 304 Garden
- 250 HOMESTEAD AVENUE, HARTFORD
- 18-20 Cabot Street, Hartford
- 308 Garden
- Woodland Village Townhouses
- Brand New Remodeled 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Newly remodeled 3 bedrooms. Spacious place with full size living room and dining room. Also includes nice size front and back porches for each floor. Large back yard with gates.
- 2nd Floor apt. with spacious living and dining room area. Open Front porch, enclosed back porch, private parking w/garage available for additional $25.
- 190 Woodland Drive, 2br, Hartford at Hartford, CT
Average Apartment Costs in Upper Albany, HartfordBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $975. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $900.