West Haven Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West Haven.
West Haven has a population of 55,564 and an average Walk Score of 54.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West Haven apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Grand Reserve Orange
- The Eli
- The Giannotti at 278 Main Street
- 360 State Street
- 273 DWIGHT, NEW HAVEN
- Rolling Ridge Apartments
- Blue Star Apartments
- 603 Howard Ave, New Haven
- Very nice apt like new york loft, all hardwood floors ceramic tiles in the bathroom. off street parking.
- Large 3 bedroom apt on the third floor. all hardwood floors, washer and dryer hook up in the apt close to yale hospital, accross a street from roberto clemente school, boys and girls club.
- 158 West St, New Haven
- Three family home. 3 bedrooms, one bath
- 31 Elliott St, New Haven
- Newly renovated condo with off-street parking, in-unit washer/dryer, hardwood floors, and great neighbors. Convenient to Whalley Ave and Stop n Shop, but on a smaller street in a quiet neighborhood.
- 129 Winthrop Ave, New Haven
Average Apartment Costs in West HavenBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $795. The cheapest studio rent is $500. The most expensive studio price is $1135.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $937. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1505.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1275. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1800.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $3500.