West Haven Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West Haven.
West Haven has a population of 55,564 and an average Walk Score of 54.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West Haven apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Grand Reserve Orange
- The Eli
- 273 DWIGHT, NEW HAVEN
- 360 State Street
- Blue Star Apartments
- Rolling Ridge Apartments
- Newly renovated condo with off-street parking, in-unit washer/dryer, hardwood floors, and great neighbors. Convenient to Whalley Ave and Stop n Shop, but on a smaller street in a quiet neighborhood.
- Nice cosy 3 family house, this apartment is on the thirth floor, with washer and dryer hookups, also back yard for kid to play, with nice back door deck.
- 158 West St, New Haven
- 1 block from St. Raph Hospital, 15 min from Yale, wood floors, fresh paint, br w/ wood floors, master br w/2 closets and, separate laundry room and xtra storage, All appliances, + washer/dryer, central AC, One parking
- Very nice apt like new york loft, all hardwood floors ceramic tiles in the bathroom. off street parking.
- 20 Arch St, New Haven
- Large 3 bedroom apt on the third floor. all hardwood floors, washer and dryer hook up in the apt close to yale hospital, accross a street from roberto clemente school, boys and girls club.
- 31 Elliott St, New Haven
- 129 Winthrop Ave, New Haven
Average Apartment Costs in West HavenBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $872. The cheapest studio rent is $500. The most expensive studio price is $1755.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1570.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1550.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1800.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $3500.