Bloomingdale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bloomingdale.
Bloomingdale has a population of 22,711 and an average Walk Score of 25.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bloomingdale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Temperature Controlled Hardwood Beauty
- Kings Realty & Property Management
- Cute 3 Bedroom in Bloomingdale
- Plenty of Natural Light on Grove Arcade Drive
- 4 bed, 2916 sqft, $1,950
- 3 bed, $1,550
- 4 bed, $2,400
- Beautiful 2 Story House ~ 4 Bed, 2 Bath W/ 2 Ca...
- 5 bed, 2410 sqft, $2,175
- 3 bed, 1436 sqft, $1,150
- Valrico - 4BR/2BA Pool Home In Excellent Location!
- 3 bed, 1388 sqft, $1,225
- Take a Dip on Allwood Avenue
- Bloomingdale Home!
- Never Need a Home Away From Home Again This Is ...
Average Apartment Costs in BloomingdaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $465.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $799. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $607. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $955.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $880. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1025.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1197. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1800.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1560. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2100.