Bloomingdale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bloomingdale.
Bloomingdale has a population of 22,711 and an average Walk Score of 25.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bloomingdale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cute 3 Bedroom in Bloomingdale
- 3 bed, $1,300
- Beautiful Bloomingdale Pool Home
- Beautiful Home!!!
- Beautiful 2 Story House ~ 4 Bed, 2 Bath W/ 2 Ca...
- Temperature Controlled Hardwood Beauty
- Tropical Delight on River Crossing Drive
- 4/2.5 Large Beautiful Home
- 4 bed, $1,950
- 3 bed, 1388 sqft, $1,225
- Gentrice Drive at Lithia Ridge
- Valrico - 4BR/2BA Pool Home In Excellent Location!
- Lovely 5 Bedroom Pool Home in Bloomingdale
- Plenty of Natural Light on Grove Arcade Drive
- 3/2/2 Pond View Condo
Average Apartment Costs in BloomingdaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $465.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $775. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $607. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $889.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $960. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1025.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1197. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1500. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2299.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3100.