Bloomingdale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bloomingdale.
Bloomingdale has a population of 22,711 and an average Walk Score of 25.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bloomingdale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Lanscaped Lanai on Timberhill
- 612 Weathervane Ct, Brandon, FL 33511
- Spectacular 4/3 Pool Home in Brandon!
- Spacious & Charming 3/2 Home in Brandon with fe...
- Never Need a Home Away From Home Again This Is ...
- Pool and Lanai on Saddle Ridge St.
- 4 bed, 2916 sqft, $1,950
- Take a Dip on Allwood Avenue
- 5/3/3 In Bloomingdale
- Plenty of Natural Light on Grove Arcade Drive
- Gentrice Drive at Lithia Ridge
- 4/2.5 Large Beautiful Home
- 3 bed, 1263 sqft, $1,225
- 3903 Penrod Land, Valrico, FL 33596
- Breath taking, simply magnificent!
Average Apartment Costs in BloomingdaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $465.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $794. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $607. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $899.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $682. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $865.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1550. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2299.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2575. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2150. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $3000.
Eight Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2600.