Bloomingdale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bloomingdale.
Bloomingdale has a population of 22,711 and an average Walk Score of 25.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bloomingdale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Custom Upgrades on Canter Ct.
- Take a Dip on Allwood Avenue
- 4 bed, 2081 sqft, $1,600
- 4 bed, 2567 sqft, $2,125
- Valrico - 4BR/2BA Pool Home In Excellent Location!
- Executive Style Pool With 4 Bedrooms In Valrico
- Beautiful Bloomingdale Pool Home
- High SCeilings on Gotham Way
- Great 3/2 bath home centrally located in Brando...
- 3-Bed, 2-Bath Home in a great school district
- Breath taking, simply magnificent!
- 4bedroom/2.5 Bath Pool Home In The Bloomingdale...
- Lanscaped Lanai on Timberhill
- Beautiful Home!!!
- Dashing Atmosphere on Dumont Drive
Average Apartment Costs in BloomingdaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $465.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $799. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $607. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $899.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $945. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1278.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1650.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1672. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2169.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2025. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2500.