Boynton Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Boynton Beach.
Boynton Beach has a population of 68,217 and an average Walk Score of 44.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Boynton Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Las Ventanas
- Savannah Lakes
- 2 Beds - Savannah Lakes
- The Cove at Boynton Beach Apartments
- Via Lugano
- Seabourn Cove
- Aventine at Boynton Beach
- La Costa
- Quantum Lake Villas
- Bermuda Cay
- This house has been completely redone. Brand new kitchen, tile floors throughout except carpet in three bedrooms. Two brand new bathrooms, fenced in yard, fresh painting inside and out. New AC and Hot Water Heater! A must see!!
- CALL ASH MICHAEL 561 3732024 NICE 2BED/2BT WITH TILE FLOOR NEER FROM I95 GATED COMMUNTY
- Nicely remodelled 3 bdrm/2bath home featuring updated kitchen/baths,tile throughout,new paint in/out private fenced yard
- Never a Security Deposit with Section 8. Please call Joe at 954-913-2179 or Charles at 954-913-2188 or Alex at 954-328-6498.
- EASY Move-In***** Call Andy Pollack 954-588-9522. Vacant and ready for Inspection. Call Andy**954-588-9522
Average Apartment Costs in Boynton BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $935. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1095.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1575.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1600.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1600. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1975.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1550.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $2100.