Casselberry Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Casselberry.
Casselberry has a population of 26,241 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Casselberry apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Regency Oaks Apartments
- Signal Pointe Apartments
- 2015 New Stonecastle Terrace
- IMT Newport Colony
- Sandpiper Apartments
- Reflections Apartments
- Landmark at Woodland Trace
- Andover at Winter Park
- Cypress Springs
- FREE After School Kids Program.Free Internet Cafe .Sparkling Pool that holds up to 25,000 gallons of water with Free Wi-Fi hot spots Heart Healthy 24 Hour Get Fit Gym
- Large 3 Bedroom Casselberry Pool Home for Rent ...
- 2/2.5 Townhome Beacon Hill Casselberry
- Close to Shopping and major Highways
- 3/2/1 Townhouse - Vistas at Lake Howell
- Carrington Park 07-102 - 1
Average Apartment Costs in CasselberryBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $547. The cheapest studio rent is $519. The most expensive studio price is $615.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $765. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $545. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1176.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $749. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1275.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $888. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1026.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.