Casselberry Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Casselberry.
Casselberry has a population of 26,241 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Casselberry apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Regency Oaks Apartments
- Signal Pointe Apartments
- Stonecastle Apartments
- Reflections Apartments
- IMT Newport Colony
- Sandpiper Apartments
- Andover at Winter Park
- Landmark at Woodland Trace
- FREE After School Kids Program.Free Internet Cafe .Sparkling Pool that holds up to 25,000 gallons of water with Free Wi-Fi hot spots Heart Healthy 24 Hour Get Fit Gym
- Lake Griffin, Casselberry, FL 32707
- 3/2 Home in Casselberry
- Big Winter Springs Two Bedroom Townhouse
- GorgeousTownhome in great Winter Springs location
- 3 bed, 1266 sqft, $1,050
- Winter Park Luxury Condo - Washer / Dryer Inclu...
Average Apartment Costs in CasselberryBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $522. The cheapest studio rent is $510. The most expensive studio price is $599.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $759. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $545. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1191.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $727. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1275.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $888. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1026.