Citrus Park Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Citrus Park.
Citrus Park has a population of 24,252 and an average Walk Score of 31.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Citrus Park apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- St. James Crossing
- Broadstone Citrus Village
- 6573 Gunn Highway, Tampa
- Wow! Newly renovated Townhouse!!! Brand New Kitchen!! Each bedroom has it's own bath. This 3 Bedroom, 2 1/2 bath is located in the popular Citrus Park/Carrollwood area. Backyard has privacy fence, storage and a screened patio. Sec Dep $1000.00
- 6561 Gunn Highway, Tampa
- 4 bed, 2700 sqft, $2,100
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 761 sqft, $793
- 15340 Hutchison Rd Tampa Fl 33625, Tampa, FL 33625
- 3 bed / 2 bath rental
- 3 bed, $1,450
- 2 bed, 1640 sqft, $1,395
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 840 sqft, $850
- Living Large on Vanderbuilt
- 15004 Shaw Rd, Tampa, FL 33625
- Nice 3/2 Home With Fenced Back Yard!!
Average Apartment Costs in Citrus ParkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $619. The cheapest studio rent is $531. The most expensive studio price is $2000.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $596. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $843.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $449. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $875.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1467.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1680.