Citrus Park Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Citrus Park.
Citrus Park has a population of 24,252 and an average Walk Score of 31.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Citrus Park apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Broadstone Citrus Village
- Berkshires At Citrus Park
- St. James Crossing
- Citrus Falls Luxury Apartments
- 6573 Gunn Highway, Tampa
- 6561 Gunn Highway, Tampa
- Wow! Newly renovated Townhouse!!! Brand New Kitchen!! Each bedroom has it's own bath. This 3 Bedroom, 2 1/2 bath is located in the popular Citrus Park/Carrollwood area. Backyard has privacy fence, storage and a screened patio. Sec Dep $1000.00
- 2 bed, $1,095
- 3 bed, 1771 sqft, $1,675
- 3 bed, 1375 sqft, $1,295
- 3 bed, $1,550
- corner of Erlich Rd and Turner Rd. in carrolwood close (walking distance) to elementary and high schools
- 4 bed, 2700 sqft, $2,100
- 3 bed, 1416 sqft, $1,300
- This beautiful townhome has laminate wood floors, new kitchen cabinets, screen porch, nice yard surrounded by a privacy fence, washer & dryer included and all new bathroom. See more pics at www.iFounditEZ.com
Average Apartment Costs in Citrus ParkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $619. The cheapest studio rent is $575. The most expensive studio price is $645.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $638. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1000.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $740. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $865.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1400.