Citrus Park Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Citrus Park.
Citrus Park has a population of 24,252 and an average Walk Score of 31.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Citrus Park apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Broadstone Citrus Village
- Berkshires At Citrus Park
- St. James Crossing
- Citrus Falls Luxury Apartments
- 6573 Gunn Highway, Tampa
- 6561 Gunn Highway, Tampa
- 4 bed, 2700 sqft, $2,100
- Tampa Townhome-Townhomes At Parkside
- Call us now at 813-960-2583 for a viewing! 3 Bedroom, 2 1/2 bath in Citrus Park/Carrollwood area. Private fenced backyard, storage & screened patio. Two bedrooms upstairs each w/own bath & walkin closet. Super large master bedroom w/walkin closet.
- corner of Erlich Rd and Turner Rd. in carrolwood close (walking distance) to elementary and high schools
- 3 bed, 1244 sqft, $1,250
- This beautiful townhome has laminate wood floors, new kitchen cabinets, screen porch, nice yard surrounded by a privacy fence, washer & dryer included and all new bathroom. See more pics at www.iFounditEZ.com
- Custom Home Water Access
- 3 bed, 1375 sqft, $1,295
- 3 bed, 1771 sqft, $1,675
Average Apartment Costs in Citrus ParkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $632. The cheapest studio rent is $575. The most expensive studio price is $2000.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1000.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $950.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $972. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1295.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1172. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1467.