Citrus Park Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Citrus Park.
Citrus Park has a population of 24,252 and an average Walk Score of 31.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Citrus Park apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Wellington
- Berkshires At Citrus Park
- 5620 Tranquility Oaks Drive
- Citrus Falls Luxury Apartments
- 6573 Gunn Highway, Tampa
- 6561 Gunn Highway, Tampa
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1500 sqft, $1,295
- 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 1250 sqft, $1,300
- 3 bed, 1771 sqft, $1,675
- Tampa Townhome-Townhomes At Parkside
- 3 bed, 1624 sqft, $1,195
- Call us now at 813-960-2583 for a viewing! 3 Bedroom, 2 1/2 bath in Citrus Park/Carrollwood area. Private fenced backyard, storage & screened patio. Two bedrooms upstairs each w/own bath & walkin closet. Super large master bedroom w/walkin closet.
- 4 bed, 2700 sqft, $2,100
- 3 bed / 2 bath rental
- 4 bed, 2886 sqft, $2,400
Average Apartment Costs in Citrus ParkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $575. The cheapest studio rent is $325. The most expensive studio price is $645.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $687. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1000.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $950.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1175. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1467.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1680.