Clearwater Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Clearwater.
Clearwater has a population of 107,685 and an average Walk Score of 49. Clearwater's most walkable neighborhoods are Country Club Estates Homeowners Assoc, Mission Hills Condominium Association, and Northwood Estates Homeowners Association.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Clearwater apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Breyley Apartments
- Bay Park
- Bay Park Luxury Apartments
- The Grand Reserve At Park Isle
- Lake Haven
- The Amalfi of Clearwater
- Imperial Gardens
- Town Place Apartments
- Windemere Apartments
- Free move-in with section 8 voucher
- Call Tonja 727.278.4029 Spacious 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom single family house in Central Clearwater! Available for June 1st! Section 8 and Housing Choice Vouchers are accepted! 727.278.4029
- Free after school program, onsite laundry, pet friendly, professial management, water, sewer and trash included. We also have a computer lab, library high-speed internet access and much more.
- Next to Aldi's, Publix Supermarket. Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, stove and top range, Living, Dining room Two floors tiled downstairs, carpet upstairs. Pool, Cabana area with a playground.
Average Apartment Costs in ClearwaterBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $711. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $16995.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $4500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1247. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $884. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $4500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1395. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $6500.