Coral Gables Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Coral Gables.
Coral Gables has a population of 46,780 and an average Walk Score of 58.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Coral Gables apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 Beds - Modera Coral Gables
- Gables Ponce
- Gables Ponce
- Red Road Commons
- 3 Beds - Broadstone Cypress Hammocks
- Real Estate Rental - Two BR Two BA Apartment
- Coral Gables - 3 Bedroom House for Rent
- Five BR Home for Rent
- 6 Bedroom House for Rent at 5750 RIVIERA DR
- 2 Bedroom condo near University of Miami at Sou...
- The house was renovated in 2004 Inclosed porch
- 4 bed, 1437 sqft, $3,000
- Home At 4095 Hardie Avcoconut Grove, Fl
- Home At 247 Bird Rdcoral Gables, Fl
- Home At 3733 Solana Rdmiami, Fl
Average Apartment Costs in Coral GablesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $710.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $451. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1580.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1862. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $4500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1512. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1175. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2190.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2475. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2100. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $9800.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $5375. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $3500. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $8500.