Coral Gables Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Coral Gables.
Coral Gables has a population of 46,780 and an average Walk Score of 58.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Coral Gables apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Gables Ponce
- Red Road Commons
- 3 Beds - Broadstone Cypress Hammocks
- 5 Bedroom Home for Rent for $12500
- Coral Gables - 3 Bedroom House for Rent
- 6 Bedroom House for Rent at 5750 RIVIERA DR
- Coral Gables - 4 Bedroom House for Rent
- Charming 3/2 S. Gables.
- Coral Gables - 3 Bedroom Home for Rent
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Condo for Rent
- Bright and sunny 1/1 corner unit. Walk to major shops and transportation hubs. Quiet safe street in historic West Coconut Grove.
- 2 bd/1 bath Oversized Residences with Fitness Cent
- 6 Bedroom Home for Rent for $12500
- South Coconut Grove Versace Estate - Gated
- 5220 S.W. 57th Ave
Average Apartment Costs in Coral GablesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $787. The cheapest studio rent is $710. The most expensive studio price is $865.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1037. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $451. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1600.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1950. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1075. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $6700.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1900. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $9500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2600. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2100. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $4300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $5975. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $4000. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $30000.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $19000.