Coral Gables Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Coral Gables.
Coral Gables has a population of 46,780 and an average Walk Score of 58.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Coral Gables apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Gables Ponce
- Gables Ponce
- Red Road Commons
- 3 Beds - Broadstone Cypress Hammocks
- 6 Bedroom House for Rent at 5750 RIVIERA DR
- 5 Bedroom Home for Rent for $12500
- Coral Gables - 3 Bedroom House for Rent
- Home At 4100 Salzedo St # 516coral Gables, Fl
- 4 bed, 1437 sqft, $3,000
- Home At 1425 Blue Rdcoral Gables, Fl
- Home at 5656 SW 80 STMiami, FL
- Tastefully and fully renovated internally and e...
- Bright and sunny 1/1 corner unit. Walk to major shops and transportation hubs. Quiet safe street in historic West Coconut Grove.
- Home At 4161 Ventura Avcoconut Grove, Fl
- Home At 3733 Solana Rdmiami, Fl
Average Apartment Costs in Coral GablesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $787. The cheapest studio rent is $710. The most expensive studio price is $865.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $451. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1650.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1500. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2450. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $6900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2300. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $4500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $4400.