Coral Gables Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Coral Gables.
Coral Gables has a population of 46,780 and an average Walk Score of 58.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Coral Gables apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Gables Ponce
- Red Road Commons
- 3 Beds - Broadstone Cypress Hammocks
- 6 Bedroom House for Rent at 5750 RIVIERA DR
- Coral Gables - 3 Bedroom House for Rent
- 5 Bedroom Home for Rent for $12500
- Marvelous Home In The City Of Coral Gables This...
- Home At 100 Edgewater Dr # 215coral Gables, Fl
- Close to US1 and hospitals, this beautiful dupl...
- Home At 725 Vilabella Avcoral Gables, Fl
- A unique property in one of the charming canals...
- 1425 BLUE RD
- Home At 431 Como Avcoral Gables, Fl
- Tastefully and fully renovated internally and e...
- Home At 3733 Solana Rdmiami, Fl
Average Apartment Costs in Coral GablesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $787. The cheapest studio rent is $710. The most expensive studio price is $865.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1012. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $451. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1700.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2000. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $7700.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2100. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $6900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2362. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $4600.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $5500. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $3950. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $5895.