Coral Gables Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Coral Gables.
Coral Gables has a population of 46,780 and an average Walk Score of 58.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Coral Gables apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Gables Ponce
- Gables Ponce
- Red Road Commons
- 3 Beds - Broadstone Cypress Hammocks
- Coral Gables - 3 Bedroom House for Rent
- 5 Bedroom Home for Rent for $12500
- 6 Bedroom House for Rent at 5750 RIVIERA DR
- Home At 4100 Salzedo St # 513coral Gables, Fl
- A unique property in one of the charming canals...
- Coral Gables - 4 Bedroom House for Rent
- Home At 3733 Solana Rdmiami, Fl
- Home At 125 Edgewater Dr. # 6coral Gables, Fl
- Close to US1 and hospitals, this beautiful dupl...
- Charming 3/2 S. Gables.
- Home At 2150 San Souci Bl # B1101miami, Fl
Average Apartment Costs in Coral GablesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $787. The cheapest studio rent is $710. The most expensive studio price is $865.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $451. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1460.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1500. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $4000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1920. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2900. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2300. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $9800.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $5600. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $4500. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $6700.