Coral Gables Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Coral Gables.
Coral Gables has a population of 46,780 and an average Walk Score of 58.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Coral Gables apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 Beds - Modera Coral Gables
- Gables Ponce
- Gables Ponce
- Red Road Commons
- Real Estate Rental - Two BR Two BA Apartment
- 5 Bedroom Home for Rent for $12500
- Coral Gables - 3 Bedroom House for Rent
- 6 Bedroom House for Rent at 5750 RIVIERA DR
- 2 Bedroom condo near University of Miami at Sou...
- Home At 6845 Veronese Stcoral Gables, Fl
- Home At 431 Como Avcoral Gables, Fl
- Home At 4095 Hardie Avcoconut Grove, Fl
- Home At 826 Benevento Avcoral Gables, Fl
- Home At 2150 San Souci Bl # B1101miami, Fl
- Home At 4161 Ventura Avcoconut Grove, Fl
Average Apartment Costs in Coral GablesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $710.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1037. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $451. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2500.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1987. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $7700.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1900. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $6500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2475. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $4400.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $6375. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $4750. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $9500.