Coral Springs Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Coral Springs.
Coral Springs has a population of 121,096 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Coral Springs apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Barrington Club
- Gables San Remo
- Coral Falls
- BelaSera at Forest Hills
- IMT Pinebrook Pointe
- Sabal Pointe
- No Association!! Stainless Steel, Granite, solid wood cabinets, all tile floors. Washer/dryer inside unit. Private community with plenty of play area.Call Miryam 954-608-4067. Fast move in!!
- Coral Springs - 4 Bedroom House for Rent
- Coral Springs - 2 Bedroom House for Rent
- 5 Bedroom House for Rent at 1835 EAGLE TRACE BLVD
- *** CALL VANESSA 954.696.4572 *** 3/2 beautiful home, new kitchen, fenced yard, washer and dryer. ZERO DEPOSIT !!!!!!!!!! *** CALL VANESSA 954.696.4572 ***
- 4 Bedroom House for Rent at 8566 NW 23RD MNR
- large duplex***patio***walk in closets***updated kitchen and baths**** all tile**** small pet ok*** easy move in*** call ANDY POLLACK 954 588 9522
- 3 Bedroom Condominum for Rent for $1350
- Harbor Inn
Average Apartment Costs in Coral SpringsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $879. The cheapest studio rent is $850. The most expensive studio price is $908.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $770. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1295.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1382.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1325. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1235. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1650.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1575. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1900.