Coral Springs Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Coral Springs.
Coral Springs has a population of 121,096 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Coral Springs apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Preserve at Coral Square
- 3 Beds - Gables San Remo
- Gables San Remo
- The Barrington Club
- IMT Pinebrook Pointe
- Coral Falls
- BelaSera at Forest Hills
- The Fairways Of Carolina
- Sabal Pointe
- 5 Bedroom House for Rent at 1835 EAGLE TRACE BLVD
- Coral Springs - 4 Bedroom House for Rent
- Coral Springs - 2 Bedroom House for Rent
- Coral Springs - Five BR House for Rent
- No Association!! Stainless Steel, Granite, solid wood cabinets, all tile floors. Washer/dryer inside unit. Private community with plenty of play area.Call Miryam 954-608-4067. Fast move in!!
- Coral Springs - 3 Bedroom House for Rent
Average Apartment Costs in Coral SpringsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $876. The cheapest studio rent is $850. The most expensive studio price is $903.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1022. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $903. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1295.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1390.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1525. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1290. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1550. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1800.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1925. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1650. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2200.