Dania Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Dania Beach.
Dania Beach has a population of 29,639 and an average Walk Score of 56.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Dania Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Sheridan Ocean Club
- Aqua Isles WATERFRONT LIVING
- Sheridan Lake Club
- Oakwood Manor
- Three BR House for Rent for $2815/mo.
- Oak Gardens
- 5072 SW 28th Te, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- Emerald Place
- 2 Bedroom Condo Rental for $1350
- 3 Bedroom House for Rent at 2412 ANDROS LN
- Townhouse for Rent - 3 Bedroom 2 Bath
- Fort Lauderdale | 3 Bedroom Townhome for Rent
- Very large two bedrooms/1bath, central air, tiled floors. Building has a pool and recreation area. Freshly Painted ready to move in For More information Please call 954-734-2900
- Hollywood - 3 Bedroom 3 Bath Townhouse for Rent
- Brand new tile floors *****Washer/Dryer Included***New paint interior / exterior **Walk In closets *** Fenced in yard** **Call Joe at 954-309-6916
Average Apartment Costs in Dania BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest studio rent is $585. The most expensive studio price is $760.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $934. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1289.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1659.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1500. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1645. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1889.