East Lake-Orient Park Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Lake-Orient Park.
East Lake-Orient Park has a population of 22,753 and an average Walk Score of 33.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East Lake-Orient Park apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Sabal Park
- Doral Oaks
- Terrace Trace
- Cedar Cove
- Riverside Palms Newly Renovated Community
- Beautiful community!!!! Free Wi-Fi in Clubhouse!
- Great 2/1 located near the mall and Busch Gardens. Water is included in rent.
- Free Cable, Dishwasher, Free Water, Balcony, Free Trash Collection, Free Sewer
- Hidden River Grande Great Location !!!!!!!
- Newer Home available. Call 941-780-0451 or 813-966-5334
- 4 bed / 2 bath home in Tampa with 1299 sqft of living space
- FREE application, no rear neighbors, close to schools, Bonus room, good square footage
- wow!! This is the house you have been waiting for!! 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, vaulted ceilings, huge living room, big kitchen, 2 car garage, fenced back yard, dead end street located in a great neighborhood. call today for showing
Average Apartment Costs in East Lake-Orient ParkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $575. The cheapest studio rent is $539. The most expensive studio price is $760.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $702. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $587. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $760.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1025. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1351.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1400.