East Lake-Orient Park Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Lake-Orient Park.
East Lake-Orient Park has a population of 22,753 and an average Walk Score of 33.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East Lake-Orient Park apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Sabal Park
- Doral Oaks
- Terrace Trace
- Beautiful community!!!! Free Wi-Fi in Clubhouse!
- Cedar Cove
- Great 2/1 located near the mall and Busch Gardens. Water is included in rent.
- Free Cable, Dishwasher, Free Water, Balcony, Free Trash Collection, Free Sewer
- Hidden River Grande Great Location !!!!!!!
- Riverside Palms Newly Renovated Community
- Spacious 2/2 condo. Wood laminate and tile flooring. Large kitchen and formal dining room. Patio with wooden gate. Full washer and dryer. 24 hour security guard and gated community. Near Hillsborough River, USF, I-4, and I-75.
- Stainless Steel Side by Side Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Range & Microwave, Maple Kitchen Cabinets, Fresh Paint. Located in a very nice neighborhood. Beautiful House in Nice and Quiet Neighborhood!
- 4 bed / 2 bath home in Tampa with 1142 sqft of living space
- 3 bed / 2 bath 1 car garage home in Tampa with 1155 sqft of living space
Average Apartment Costs in East Lake-Orient ParkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $575. The cheapest studio rent is $519. The most expensive studio price is $645.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $660. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1440.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $720. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $825.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1170. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1450.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1275. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1350.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1400.