East Lake-Orient Park Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Lake-Orient Park.
East Lake-Orient Park has a population of 22,753 and an average Walk Score of 33.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East Lake-Orient Park apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Sabal Park
- Doral Oaks
- Terrace Trace
- River View Apartments
- Beautiful community!!!! Free Wi-Fi in Clubhouse!
- Riverside Palms Newly Renovated Community
- Cedar Cove
- Great 2/1 located near the mall and Busch Gardens. Water is included in rent.
- This home's kitchen has been newly remodeled. It is a three bedroom, one bath located near I-75, I-275, and I-4. It is also near shopping, dining, and restaurants. Large fenced back yard. Window treatments. No monthly water bill.
- Block home; central heat/air conditioning; ceiling fans.
- Newer Home with shed!
- 4 Bedrooms, Great floor plan, Tile floors throughout, Convenient to everything!
- Spacious Home with Large fenced backyard Large Laundry Room Tile Flooring - Clean
Average Apartment Costs in East Lake-Orient ParkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $667. The cheapest studio rent is $575. The most expensive studio price is $760.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $722. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $510. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1467.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1499.