Fort Myers Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fort Myers.
Fort Myers has a population of 62,298 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fort Myers apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3621 Winkler Avenue Extension
- Sienna at Vista Lake
- Viridian Lake
- Large 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom, Washer and Dryer Hook Up. Two Tone Paint. Ready to move in.
- Fort Myers, FL - 4-Plex - $425.00
- 12633-12635 1st St, Fort Myers
- Really sweet, super spacious, 1 1/2 bedroom. 2nd floor of a two family home. Separate outside entrance. Quite street.
- Great Priced Apartment Unit, Spacious 2 +1, With 828 sq ft Under AC. Fabulous Location In Midtown Ft Myers! Small apartment building, very well kept by responsible and caring owner, unit near downtown FT Myers, very close to Lee
- All newly remodeled- new cabinets, counters, appliances, bathroom vanities and carpets.
- Pebble Court Apartments
- 3 bed, 1121 sqft, $950
- 3 bed, 1378 sqft, $795
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 735 sqft, $650
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 907 sqft, $750
Average Apartment Costs in Fort MyersBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $430.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $630. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $425. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $775.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $925.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $995.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $950.