Fort Myers Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fort Myers.
Fort Myers has a population of 62,298 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fort Myers apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3621 Winkler Avenue Extension
- Sienna at Vista Lake
- Stadium Gardens Apartments
- 2 Beds - Harbour Palms
- Arvelee Apartments
- 3953 Pearl St, Fort Myers
- Residences at Grand
- Our apartment homes feature your choice of a solarium or balcony/patio, carpet and tile, side by side refrigerators, walk in shower stalls in select homes, handicap accessible in select homes, walk in closets and full size washer/dryer connections.
- 3 bed, 1088 sqft, $595
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 735 sqft, $650
- Studio, 886 sqft, $1,100
- Off McGregor on quiet ST near downtown
- 2 bed, 1152 sqft, $825
Average Apartment Costs in Fort MyersBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $611. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $425. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $775.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1050.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $925.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $995.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $950.