Fort Myers Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fort Myers.
Fort Myers has a population of 62,298 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fort Myers apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3621 Winkler Avenue Extension
- Sienna at Vista Lake
- The Caribbean
- Viridian Lake
- Large 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom, Washer and Dryer Hook Up. Two Tone Paint. Ready to move in.
- 3909 Belmont St, Fort Myers
- 3953 Pearl St, Fort Myers
- Really sweet, super spacious, 1 1/2 bedroom. 2nd floor of a two family home. Separate outside entrance. Quite street.
- 12633-12635 1st St, Fort Myers
- Single Family Rental Home In Fort Myers
- Unique North Fort Myers Rental Available
- Move in Special! Beautiful 3 Bedroom/ 2 1/2 Bath
- 2 bed, 874 sqft, $650
- 2 bed, 1100 sqft, $675
Average Apartment Costs in Fort MyersBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $430.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $630. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $775.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $995.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $950.