Fort Myers Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fort Myers.
Fort Myers has a population of 62,298 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fort Myers apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3621 Winkler Avenue Extension
- Sienna at Vista Lake
- Viridian Lake
- Large 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom, Washer and Dryer Hook Up. Two Tone Paint. Ready to move in.
- 3953 Pearl St, Fort Myers
- 12633-12635 1st St, Fort Myers
- 4110 Castilla Circle, Fort Myers
- 1/2 OFF 1ST MONTHS RENT! Be the first to live in this newly remodeled 5 bedroom/2 bath home!
- All newly remodeled- new cabinets, counters, appliances, bathroom vanities and carpets.
- Our apartment homes feature your choice of a solarium or balcony/patio, carpet and tile, side by side refrigerators, walk in shower stalls in select homes, handicap accessible in select homes, walk in closets and full size washer/dryer connections.
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1524 sqft, $1,300
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 907 sqft, $750
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 800 sqft, $622
- Newly renovated. Tiled throughout. Laundry facility. Private dead-end road. Quiet neighborhood. Pleasant neighbors.
Average Apartment Costs in Fort MyersBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $430.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $611. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $425. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $650.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $395. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $925.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $950.