Glenvar Heights Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Glenvar Heights.
Glenvar Heights has a population of 16,898 and an average Walk Score of 54.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Glenvar Heights apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Ludlam Point Apartments
- Gables Court
- 2 bed, 1140 sqft, $1,650
- 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 1000 sqft, $1,400
- Colonnade At Dadeland
- Gables Court - Private Gated Community
- Home At 6630 Snapper Creek Drmiami, Fl
- 1 Bedroom - $1045
- Excellent house for rent
- Home At 8390 Sw 72 Avenue # 523miami, Fl
- Exquisite 4/3 Home in the heart of Miami!
- Phenomenal Oasis Townhouse
- 1 bed, 510 sqft, $1,100
- Spacious Updated 2 Bed/1 Bath , All Tile Floors, Freshly Painted in a Great Location Near Baptist Hospital,1.5 miles from University of Miami,US-1, Public Transportation, Shopping Centers and More.
- Galloway Estates At Snapper Creek
Average Apartment Costs in Glenvar HeightsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $880. The cheapest studio rent is $700. The most expensive studio price is $1245.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1080. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2135.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1232. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $4800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $4500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2400. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3000.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3500.