Glenvar Heights Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Glenvar Heights.
Glenvar Heights has a population of 16,898 and an average Walk Score of 54.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Glenvar Heights apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Ludlam Point Apartments
- Gables Court
- 1 bed, 712 sqft, $1,100
- Excellent house for rent
- Exquisite 4/3 Home in the heart of Miami!
- Phenomenal Oasis Townhouse
- 1 bed, 510 sqft, $1,000
- 2 bed, 1140 sqft, $1,650
- Galloway Estates At Snapper Creek
- 1 bed, $900
- Property Available 6/1/2013 This is a GREAT LOCATION!!! 1bedroom/1bath private apartment with 1 designated parking. New kitchen with marble tops and very good appliances. Washer & Dryer location in building for tenants. Must pay for Washer & Dryer.
- Colonnade At Dadeland
- 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 1000 sqft, $1,400
- South Miami 4/3 Pool Home
- Home At 6630 Snapper Creek Drmiami, Fl
Average Apartment Costs in Glenvar HeightsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $880. The cheapest studio rent is $700. The most expensive studio price is $1245.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1077. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2135.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $4500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2125. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $4500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2400. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $4500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $6000. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $3500. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $8500.