Arlington Hills, Jacksonville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Arlington Hills, Jacksonville.
Arlington Hills has a population of 7,288 and an average Walk Score of 34. Arlington Hills is the #97 most walkable neighborhood in Jacksonville.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Arlington Hills, Jacksonville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 bd/2 bath Great Move in Specials!
- Desirable Fort Caroline Area! 3/2, 2 Car Garage
- Pool, 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance, On-site Laundry Facility, Balcony, Central Heat and Air, Tennis Court, Playground, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Washer and Dryer Connections, Fire Places (in select units), Sunken Living Rooms (in select units)
- Affordable Living at it's Finest - Avesta Townsend
- Townsend - 1
- 7576 International Village Drive - 1
- 4 bed, $1,295
- Fabulous Arlington 2 bed /2.5 bath townhouse wi...
- Caroline Forest Duplex
- 4 bed, 1600 sqft, $1,150
Average Apartment Costs in Arlington Hills, JacksonvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $975.