Biscayne, Jacksonville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Biscayne, Jacksonville.
Biscayne has a population of 3,187 and an average Walk Score of 18. Biscayne is the #152 most walkable neighborhood in Jacksonville.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Biscayne, Jacksonville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 1 bed, 600 sqft, $595
- 2 bedroom 2 1/2 bath townhome near the JAX airp...
- 11779 Alexandra Drive , Jacksonville
- Jacksonville, FL, Duval County Rental 4 Bed 2 B...
- Graet Opportunity Near the Jacksonville FL Airport
- Newly remodelled westside home
- Biscayne Bay, Jacksonville, FL 32218
- Northside, Jacksonville, FL 32218
- Victoria Preserve, Jacksonville, FL 32218
Average Apartment Costs in Biscayne, JacksonvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $595.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1175.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.