Highlands, Jacksonville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Highlands, Jacksonville.
Highlands has a population of 10,016 and an average Walk Score of 39. Highlands is the #72 most walkable neighborhood in Jacksonville.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Highlands, Jacksonville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 Beds - River Oaks
- Kendall Court Apartments
- Pool, Dishwasher, Courtyard, Laundry Facility, Air Conditioning, Patio or Balcony, Disability Access, Tennis Court, Picnic Areas, Walk in Closets, Garbage Disposal
- Lem Turner & Soutel / Northside
- 10620 Ithaca Drive - 1
- Southern Florida Living at its Finest. at Jacks...
- 3 bed, 1278 sqft, $695
- 3 bed, 1062 sqft, $875
- Dunn Ave / Nice House / Broward
- 3 bed, 1500 sqft, $850
- 5 bed, 1988 sqft, $1,300
- 1 bed, 600 sqft, $595
- Experience the High Life - Avesta Highlands-
- 3 bed, $995
- 3 bed, 1352 sqft, $900
Average Apartment Costs in Highlands, JacksonvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $535. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $515. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $555.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $709. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $769.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $785. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $875.