Highlands, Jacksonville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Highlands, Jacksonville.
Highlands has a population of 10,016 and an average Walk Score of 39. Highlands is the #72 most walkable neighborhood in Jacksonville.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Highlands, Jacksonville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Island Pointe
- Waters Edge
- 3 Beds - River Oaks
- Kendall Court Apartments
- Pool, Dishwasher, Courtyard, Laundry Facility, Air Conditioning, Patio or Balcony, Disability Access, Tennis Court, Picnic Areas, Walk in Closets, Garbage Disposal
- 3 bd/2 bath Jacksonville 3 Bed w/ Private Entry, P
- 3 bed, 1062 sqft, $875
- Dunn Ave / Nice House / Broward
- 10437 Rutgers Rd, North side, 32218
- 3 bed, 1446 sqft, $1,050
- 10620 Ithaca Drive - 1
- 1 bed, 600 sqft, $595
- 3 bed, $795
- Lem Turner & Soutel / Northside
- 4 bed, $775
Average Apartment Costs in Highlands, JacksonvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $520. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $515. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $555.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $950.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.