Jacksonville Heights, Jacksonville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Jacksonville Heights, Jacksonville.
Jacksonville Heights has a population of 12,678 and an average Walk Score of 31. Jacksonville Heights is the #109 most walkable neighborhood in Jacksonville.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Jacksonville Heights, Jacksonville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Pool, Courtyard, Walk In Closets, Wading Pool, Air Conditioning, Clubhouse, Townhouse, 2 Onsite Laundry Facilities, Beach Volleyball, Washer and Dryer Hookups (in select units), 2 Playgrounds
- 5627 Dart Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32210
- Renovated 3/2 with a Pool!
- Renovated Westside 4 Br/2 Bath Waterfront Brick...
- 4 bed, 1950 sqft, $1,175
- 7818 Melvin Road
- Home that is Priced right- 2 bedroom/2 bath
- 3 bed, 1382 sqft, $1,025
- 4 bed, 1244 sqft, $1,050
- 6315 Ricker Rd
- 4454 Melissa W. Ct. - 1
- Spacious Two Bedroom Townhome with 1car garage!
- Location, location, location, Well and Septic, ...
- 4 bed, 2319 sqft, $1,350
- 4329 Victor St. St. Nicholas, 32207
Average Apartment Costs in Jacksonville Heights, JacksonvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $545.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $848. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $847. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $850.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $950.