Monterey, Jacksonville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Monterey, Jacksonville.
Monterey has a population of 2,526 and an average Walk Score of 56. Monterey is the #13 most walkable neighborhood in Jacksonville.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Monterey, Jacksonville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Chelsea Courtyards
- Great 1 bedroom ~ 1bath Monterey Manor Apartments! 610 sq ft The apartment features wall to wall carpet, nice large kitchen with full size appliance, wall in closets. Close to public transportation, 9A, JTB, 95 & more
- Great 1 bedroom ~ 1bath in Monterey Manor Gardens! 610 sq ft The apartment features wall to wall carpet, nice large kitchen with full size appliance, wall in closets. Close to public transportation, 9A, JTB, 95 and more $30.00 application free !!!
- Monterey Manor is conveniently located near the Arlington Expressway with easy access to the beaches or downtown! - Walk in pantry - All tile bathroom - Mini blinds - Wall-to-wall carpeting or terrazzo flooring - Radiant heating and AC
- The following amenities are offered for this 1 bedroom TOUR TODAY !! • Air Conditioning • Window covering~Mini blind • Large Closet • Refrigerator • Private Patio or Balcony • Ceiling Fan • Large pantry • All tile bathrooms • Wall to wall carpet
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 610 sqft, $440
- Low Deposit with approved Credit 610 sq ft Move in READY Hurry don't miss this one !!! Monterey Manor is conveniently located near the Arlington Expressway with easy access to the beaches or downtown! Best value around for a garden apartment
- 3 bed, 952 sqft, $800
Average Apartment Costs in Monterey, JacksonvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $440. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $480.