San Jose, Jacksonville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Jose, Jacksonville.
San Jose has a population of 5,766 and an average Walk Score of 37. San Jose is the #79 most walkable neighborhood in Jacksonville.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find San Jose, Jacksonville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Heron Walk
- Basketball Court, On Site Maintenance, Outside Storage Available, Package Receiving, Playground, Pool, Private Patios, Spacious Closets, Tennis Court, Townhouses, Flats
- Pointe Sienna
- San Jose Villa Apartments
- Great Location!
- Jacksonville, FL, Duval County Rental 3 Bed 2 B...
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 900 sqft, $744
- Studio Walk In Closets, Pool, Central Air Conditioning, Cable Ready, On-site Laundry Facility, Patio or Balcony, Pet Friendly
- 2 bed, 970 sqft, $695
- Commercial- 1 Story - Jacksonville-$680
Average Apartment Costs in San Jose, JacksonvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $550.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $744.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $729.