Southpoint, Jacksonville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Southpoint, Jacksonville.
Southpoint has a population of 2,219 and an average Walk Score of 48. Southpoint is the #39 most walkable neighborhood in Jacksonville.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Southpoint, Jacksonville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Coventry Park at Southpoint
- Bennett Creek
- Basketball Court, On Site Maintenance, Outside Storage Available, Package Receiving, Playground, Pool, Private Patios, Spacious Closets, Tennis Court, Townhouses, Flats
- Pointe Sienna
- Coventry Park
- San Jose Villa Apartments
- Live Like a King ~ Avesta Kings Trail~
- 3 bed, 1473 sqft, $1,125
- 2 bed, 1079 sqft, $985
- 2br condo Colony at San Jose
- 2 bed, 900 sqft, $680
- 3 bed, 1537 sqft, $1,250
- Water,sewer,trash and pest conrtol included in rent.
- 3 bed, 1346 sqft, $1,195
- 3 bed, $995
Average Apartment Costs in Southpoint, JacksonvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $925.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $680.