Turtle Creek, Jacksonville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Turtle Creek, Jacksonville.
Turtle Creek has a population of 6,661 and an average Walk Score of 13. Turtle Creek is the #165 most walkable neighborhood in Jacksonville.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Turtle Creek, Jacksonville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 Beds - River Oaks
- Pool, Dishwasher, Courtyard, Laundry Facility, Air Conditioning, Patio or Balcony, Disability Access, Tennis Court, Picnic Areas, Walk in Closets, Garbage Disposal
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1214 sqft, $760
- Remodeled northside home
- Newly remodelled westside home
- 2 bedroom 2 1/2 bath townhome near the JAX airp...
- Experience the High Life - Avesta Highlands-
- Graet Opportunity Near the Jacksonville FL Airport
- Biscayne Bay, Jacksonville, FL 32218
Average Apartment Costs in Turtle Creek, JacksonvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $510.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $975.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $950.