Jasmine Estates Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Jasmine Estates.
Jasmine Estates has a population of 18,989 and an average Walk Score of 47.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Jasmine Estates apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Miguel Place
- Regency Palms
- 3/2 with Huge Florida Room
- Good neighborhood. Backyard completely enclosed with 6' privacy fence. Nearby park with full playground equipment, covered pavilion, and walking trail. Close to Walmart, Aldi's, P.R. Mall, schools and churches..
- 2 bed, 1827 sqft, $850
- 9200 Mark Twain Lane
- 2 bed, 1114 sqft, $650
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 950 sqft, $750
- Cute 2bd, fenced yard
- 1 bed, $495
- 2 bed, 850 sqft, $550
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1058 sqft, $733
- No Lawn or Outside Mantenance Just Enjoy the Home
- 2 bed, 1442 sqft, $1,200
- 6404 Hyperion Drive
Average Apartment Costs in Jasmine EstatesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $606. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $979.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1275. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2100.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1795.