Kendall Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Kendall.
Kendall has a population of 75,371 and an average Walk Score of 50.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Kendall apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Richmond Pines
- 3 Bedroom Home for Rent for $2200
- SABAL CHASE TOWNHOUSE
- Executive Pool Home In Monterey Lakes. This 4/3...
- Home at 10190 SW 88 ST # 509Kendall, FL
- Home at 10750 98 CTMiami, FL
- 2 bed, 968 sqft, $1,500
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, $1,550
- Home at 11921 SW 117 CTMiami, FL
- Home at 13020 SW 92 AV # A310Miami, FL
- Home at 9284 SW 120 STMiami, FL
- Home At 13892 Sw 90 Av # 102-Hhmiami, Fl
- Beautiful Townhouse In Kendall
- Kings Court West 3/2 $ 1,950
- Gorgeous Palmetto Bay Home!
Average Apartment Costs in KendallBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $710. The cheapest studio rent is $700. The most expensive studio price is $865.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $997. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $451. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1460.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1950.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1882. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2395.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2300. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1995. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2700.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3975. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2350. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $6700.