Key West Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Key West.
Key West has a population of 24,649 and an average Walk Score of 64.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Key West apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Ocean Walk
- Modern Kitchens Equipped with Microwaves Washer & Dryer Connections Ceiling Fans Ceramic Tile Private Balcony or Patio
- 3 bed, $408
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 600 sqft, $784
- Luxurious 3 bed Room Condo with Swimming pool
- 2 Bedrooms, Half of a Duplex, 6419 2nd Terrace. Instant on demand tankless water heater saves on your electric bill. Washing machine hookups. Unfurnished, Air conditioning & heat, tenant pays for all utilities. Rate based on one year minimum lease.
- 1 bed, $245
- Exclusive & amazing 3 bedroom with pool !!!
- 3 bed, 3.5 bath, 2240 sqft, $654,024
- 1 bed, $138
Average Apartment Costs in Key WestBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $784. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $138. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1260.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1350.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $679. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $408. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $950.
Eight Bedrooms apartments at cost of $160.