Kissimmee Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Kissimmee.
Kissimmee has a population of 59,682 and an average Walk Score of 38.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Kissimmee apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Camden Town Square
- Verano Apartments
- Belleza Apartments
- Caribbean Isle
- Quoted rent for this floor plan can be adjusted within reason to accommodate your voucher only within a $75 range of the amount listed on your voucher.
- St. Cloud Village
- Just minutes to Downtown Kissimmee, Orlando International Airport and The Loop with easy access to major roadways including US Highway 192 (W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway) & State Road 441. Pet friendly too!
- Single family home
- Single Family Home in The Oaks
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1716 sqft, $1,000
- Cascades 2/2 For REnt
- 3 bed, 2064 sqft, $1,495
- Furnished "retro" 2bed resort-Orlando, FL
- 2 bed, 864 sqft, $725
Average Apartment Costs in KissimmeeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $687. The cheapest studio rent is $475. The most expensive studio price is $900.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $880. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1000.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $812. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1300.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1550.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1399. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1695.