Kissimmee Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Kissimmee.
Kissimmee has a population of 59,682 and an average Walk Score of 38.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Kissimmee apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Camden Town Square
- Verano Apartments
- Caribbean Isle
- Quoted rent for this floor plan can be adjusted within reason to accommodate your voucher only within a $75 range of the amount listed on your voucher.
- St. Cloud Village
- 3 bed, 1980 sqft, $1,195
- 2 bed, 1000 sqft, $900
- Gated community with resort style living
- Just minutes to Downtown Kissimmee, Orlando International Airport and The Loop with easy access to major roadways including US Highway 192 (W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway) & State Road 441. Pet friendly too!
- Veranda Palms 528 - Veranda Palms 528
- Chatham Park, Kissimmee, FL 34746
- Overoaks, Kissimmee, FL 34747
- Villas at Shadow Bay, Kissimmee, FL 34741
- Marisol, Kissimmee, FL 34743
Average Apartment Costs in KissimmeeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $912. The cheapest studio rent is $575. The most expensive studio price is $1250.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $785. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $596. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1000.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1060. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $699. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1650.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1185. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $100000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1995.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2022. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2295.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $2500.