Lauderhill Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lauderhill.
Lauderhill has a population of 66,887 and an average Walk Score of 48.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lauderhill apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- FREE APPLICATION.Half off 1st & 2nd months rent (on 1st visit) Pool Clubhouse Internet Ready Computers for Resident use Beautiful Pond New Playground Gated Community, Car Wash Area with Vehicle Vaccum Station Courteous Onsite Staff.
- 2 Bedroom Condominum Rental - $1900 per month
- The Waves Apartments
- Plantation Gardens Apartments
- Harbour Island Club
- The Terraces, Jacaranda Club Luxury Rentals
- KROLL REALTY CO., INC.
- Los Prados Apartments
- MOVE-IN SPECIAL > IT'S FREE FOR YOU TO MOVE IN, PLUS I PAY YOU $300 TO MOVE > NO SECURITY DEPOSIT > NO FEES > NO CREDIT CHECK * Big Updated Condo * Location! * Central A/C * Large Balcony * Garden View * 2nd Floor * Elevator
- 2 Bed 2 Bath
- 3 BEDROOM 2.5 BATH TOWNHOUSE,WITH 1 CAR GARAGE IN A GATED COMMUNITY CALL ZUL 954-873-2185
- The Oasis At Springtree
- Plantation Meadows
- Marsh Harbour
Average Apartment Costs in LauderhillBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1210. The cheapest studio rent is $995. The most expensive studio price is $1425.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1075. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1692.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1120. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1500. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1550. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1800.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1995.