Miami Gardens Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Miami Gardens.
Miami Gardens has a population of 107,167 and an average Walk Score of 41.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Miami Gardens apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Ellington
- Park Plaza Apartments
- one bedroom/ one bath new management renovated aparatments
- 1 year lease required. Pool/Gym. Quiet Community, credit/backround check required by the community. Welcome to a better way of living at Majorca Isles. With its remarkable blend of Spanish-style architecture, distinctive
- Beautil house,great locaton,totaly up dated seccion 8 welcome just one month deposit to move in. other tenants firts,last and deposit
- Remodeled 4 bedroom house in a quiet neighborhood. Huge bedrooms
- Lawn maintenance included, close to shopping plaza and stadium, cable ready for Comcast or direct TV. Huge master bedroom.
- 3 bedroom with large family den/ new washer & dryer
- These garden-style apartments are only a few blocks from Opa-Locka City Hall, walking distance to shops and bus stations.
- EXTREMELY NICE AND CLEAN 2 BEDROOM 2 BATH CONDO IN A SECURED AND QUIET HIGHRISE BUILDING. 2nd FLOOR UNIT. GATED PARKING. AMENITIES INCLUDES POOL, GAME ROOM, LIBRARY CENTRALLY LOCATED TO I-95, 826, TURNPIKE,RESTAURANTS,SHOPPING, PARKS.
- This home is nicely renovated and has a large fenced-in yard. It has passed Miami-Dade Housing inspection for Section 8 participants. Also, the home has a Miami Gardens certificate for occupant approval.
- Large backyard, Lake, New Stove, Washer, Dyer
- Nice, clean 3 bedroom 2 bath home. On quite Road which is inside a Street. That is why the address is 157 Street, Road. Central AC, tile floors and large fenced yard. Call Joe for more information 954-274-1065
- Great area, huge 4 bedroom 2 bath home that is totally remodeled with new flooring, kitchen, baths, central AC. Quite neighborhood. The perfect home for a large family. Bonus room!
- Close to grocery store, parks, and school
Average Apartment Costs in Miami GardensBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1005. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1422.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1025. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1300.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1462. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1097. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1650.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1550. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2000.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1708.