Miami Gardens Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Miami Gardens.
Miami Gardens has a population of 107,167 and an average Walk Score of 41.
- The Ellington
- one bedroom/ one bath new management renovated aparatments
- These garden-style apartments are only a few blocks from Opa-Locka City Hall, walking distance to shops and bus stations.
- Lawn maintenance included, close to shopping plaza and stadium, cable ready for Comcast or direct TV. Huge master bedroom.
- EXTREMELY NICE AND CLEAN 2 BEDROOM 2 BATH CONDO IN A SECURED AND QUIET HIGHRISE BUILDING. 2nd FLOOR UNIT. GATED PARKING. AMENITIES INCLUDES POOL, GAME ROOM, LIBRARY CENTRALLY LOCATED TO I-95, 826, TURNPIKE,RESTAURANTS,SHOPPING, PARKS.
- newly remodeled 3/2 home central ac, tiled flooring, den area,fenced all around, nice quiet area.
- Large backyard, Lake, New Stove, Washer, Dyer
- Close to grocery store, parks, and school
- This home is nicely renovated and has a large fenced-in yard. It has passed Miami-Dade Housing inspection for Section 8 participants. Also, the home has a Miami Gardens certificate for occupant approval.
- Big backyard, all tile throughout, new kitchen, new paint and new floor. Beautiful neighborhood.
- Remodeled 4 bedroom house in a quiet neighborhood. Huge bedrooms
- 3 bedroom with large family den/ new washer & dryer
- Nice, clean 3 bedroom 2 bath home. On quite Road which is inside a Street. That is why the address is 157 Street, Road. Central AC, tile floors and large fenced yard. Call Joe for more information 954-274-1065
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,300
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 892 sqft, $1,100