Miramar Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Miramar.
Miramar has a population of 122,041 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Miramar apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Solano at Miramar
- Modera Miramar
- Windsor at Miramar
- Miramar Lakes
- The Ellington
- 3 Bedroom Home for Rent for $1900
- Milano at Miramar
- 2 Bedroom for Rent - 2615 SW 121ST TERRACE
- 5 Bedroom Home for Rent for $2900
- 3 Bedroom Home for Rent in Miramar for $2175
- 5 Bedroom House for Rent for $3000/mo.
- 2 Bedroom Condominum for Rent for $1350
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse for Rent in Miramar for $1550
- 3 Bedroom House for Rent in Miramar, FL for $1850
Average Apartment Costs in MiramarBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1137. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $855. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1339.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1135. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $949. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1300.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1570. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1097. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1690.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1600. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2100.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2000. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1889. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2400.