Central Business District, Orlando Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Central Business District, Orlando.
Central Business District has a population of 3,325 and an average Walk Score of 88. Central Business District is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Orlando.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Central Business District, Orlando apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 Beds - SkyHouse Orlando
- Camden Orange Court
- 55 WEST
- 750 N. Orange Avenue
- The Vue at Lake Eola
- 2 Bedrm (Downtown) Grande Condo (2 Parking Spac...
- City View Wood Floor Updated Kitchen 2/2 condo ...
- Aspire Downtown Orlando Fl 32801 Apartments for...
- 2 bed, 1115 sqft, $1,325
- Gorgeous 2/2 overlooking Lake Eola ! ! !
- 1 bed, 744 sqft, $925
- Upscale 2 BR. Hardwoods, Stainless, Granite. Wa...
- Downtown Orlando 32801 - Post Parkside Apartmen...
- One Bedroom Condo near Downtown Orlando
- Downtown - Camden Orange Court Apartments for R...
Average Apartment Costs in Central Business District, OrlandoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1029.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1102. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $939. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1265.