South Semoran, Orlando Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Semoran, Orlando.
South Semoran has a population of 7,589 and an average Walk Score of 58. South Semoran is the #21 most walkable neighborhood in Orlando.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Semoran, Orlando apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Tuscany Bay
- Laguna Oaks
- Polos Apartments
- 1 bed, 765 sqft, $675
- 2 bed, 1006 sqft, $725
- The Perfect Retirement Home!!!! at Starlight Ranch
- Venetian Place 0626 - 1
- Avalon 4213-05 - 05
- Palmas Altas 4214-2 - 1
- 3/3 Townhome Tri-Level~Semoran Blvd.~Club Villa...
- 4149 S. Semoran Blvd #15, Orlando
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 889 sqft, $895
- 3 bed, 1232 sqft, $945
- 4269 Semoran Blvd Unit #12
- Excellent 1Bd/1Ba Available on Venetian Place
Average Apartment Costs in South Semoran, OrlandoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $895.