Ormond Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Ormond Beach.
Ormond Beach has a population of 38,137 and an average Walk Score of 29.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Ormond Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Bermuda Estates at Ormond Beach
- Crowne at Ormond Beach
- The Oaks Of Lakebridge
- Charleston Place offers a world of amenities and conveniences - Swimming Pool , Fitness Center, Tot Tot with BBQ Picnic Area, and Washer/Dryer available in your apartment home, CALL FOR CURRENT AVAILABILITY AT 386-671-7834!!
- Fisherman's Landing
- 3 bed, $1,425
- Home at 1316 Wandering OaksOrmond Beach, FL
- 2800 N atlantic ave unit 1107
- John Anderson-Ormond Beach
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2453 sqft, $1,375
- 2 bed, 1158 sqft, $775
- 10 De Pardo Lane , Ormond Beach
- 2 bed, $450
- 10 bed, 936 sqft, $595
- 2101 North atlantic ave
Average Apartment Costs in Ormond BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $850.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $682. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $795.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1437. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1595. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1695.
Ten Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $857. The cheapest 10 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 10 bedroom price is $1120.