Ormond Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Ormond Beach.
Ormond Beach has a population of 38,137 and an average Walk Score of 29.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Ormond Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Bermuda Estates Ormond
- Crowne at Ormond Beach
- The Oaks Of Lakebridge
- Fisherman's Landing
- Charleston Place offers a world of amenities and conveniences - Swimming Pool , Fitness Center, Tot Tot with BBQ Picnic Area, and Washer/Dryer available in your apartment home, CALL FOR CURRENT AVAILABILITY AT 386-671-7834!!
- A Brand New Affordable Senior 55+ Community is now leasing 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments in beautiful Ormond Beach. Madison Glen is conveniently located to shopping, restaurants, medical offices, and just miles from the ocean.
- John Anderson-Ormond Beach
- Plantation Bay, Ormond Beach, FL 32174
- 2800 N atlantic ave unit 1107
- 2 level condo beachside, 2/1.5 bath
- 10 De Pardo Lane , Ormond Beach
- Ormond Beach
- Lovely home close to the river
- Beachside Beauty 3/2
- Not On List
Average Apartment Costs in Ormond BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $603. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1200.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1437. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1695. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1595. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2300.
Ten Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $857. The cheapest 10 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 10 bedroom price is $1120.